Chapter 5

Bakugo, Jack and Izuku were walking down the street on a bit of a hunt for a weapon. Well, Jack is actually in her perch on Izuku's shoulders.

"Why are we walking again?" Izuku asks, completely forgetting the entire reason they were out here.

Bakugo begrudgingly reply's "To get you a new weapon nerd. I don't think anyone ever will let you train with that big ass blade on your back. WHO IN ANYONES RIGHT MIND WOULD SWING THAT!" Izuku just cracks a slight smile. He raises his hand to point at himself. " Me."

Bakugo: "SO! We are here to get you a new weapon in case they have us train with our classmates. I don't need to see anyone in two pieces at the academy."

"Sure, have it your way. "

"WE ALSO NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH THAT CANNON!"

"It stays, fire resistant rubber balls for training."

"We also need to get some alternate clothes for Jack." Bakugo says.

Jack swallows her snack. "Why? We like what we wear?"

Bakugo: "People love to hate others cause they are strange or different. "

Izuku smiles evily. "My that sounds mighty familiar right Kaachan. You say like you know from experience." Bakugo flinches. "ANYWAY! We are almost there."

They all arrive at "The Real Steel." They all walk in and see an assortment of weapons from guns to swords and even in between." 

"Damn, some store. This places looks like it could hold out an entire war." Izuku says in awe at the variety of weapons and gear. 

"That is the point son. " They all turn to see an old guy. Actually, a HUGE old man would be more appropriate. Standing an inch or two taller than Izuku, he was a massive man with a greay old beard and large muscles to complement. "An old saying from long ago. "One sword keeps another in a sheath. Quite the saying don't you think."

The old man " Welcome to my shop younglings. Call me Carbon. I make any sort of steel, whether it barks or it bites. I can hammer it. So what can I do for you." 

Bakugo goes to speak, but Izuku works forward cutting him off. "We are heroes in training, the Pomeranian behind me insisted on getting me a weapon that wont kill people easily.

"HEY!"

 "My current weapon has the dimensions of what I would like it to be sized."

The old man raises his eyebrow. Then signs. He walks over to an open table. "Alright, let me see what I am working with." 

Izuku walks over and pulls out Dragonslayer and places it on the table.

The old man gawks at Dragonslayer. "You mean to swing that at people? No wonder you want a temporary replacement. Any more crazy weaponry?"

Izuku holds out his left arm, showing the prosthetic. "We have too many of those. What makes this one special." Izuku grins pulling the release to open the chamber. "Are any of them cannon-arms?"