03 | Thoughts and More Thoughts

Abhishek settled down in a chair near a cozy fireplace. He shuffled through his business documents to see if there was any work left for him in England before he headed back to India. Yes, Abhishek Rajan, the CEO of Rajan Enterprises, was going to head back to India tomorrow. He had come to England a few years back to expand his family business in England and other European countries. However, he had started to miss his home and family. Abhishek was eager to complete all pending work in England and head to India tension free, but a certain girl kept clouding his head that night.

He recalled his interaction with Mahi from that afternoon though he knew nothing about her.

Abhishek's POV:

While I was trying to relax for tomorrow's trip, that girl from earlier on today kept entering my head. I had truly felt ashamed for judging her so quickly, but I couldn't help but act out of anger at the moment. Growing up, there were many instances where I had seen people neglecting the homeless and dehumanizing them. And after the coffee incident, I was once again reminded of a past incident that had greatly disturbed me.

I remember how she had reprimanded me for my actions and how guilty I had felt. I even attempted to apologize, but the moment I saw flushed cheeks, sincere eyes, and hurt on her beautiful face, I was left awestruck. She reminded me of a beautiful princess who seemed ice cold on the outside, but compassionate on the inside from the fairytales my mother would narrate to me as a child. I just couldn't bring myself to apologize verbally because her beauty and innocence were enchanting. I felt like I was under a spell and my mind had went blank. It was like as if my lips were suddenly locked and the keys to them lay in the hands of the enchantress. I was simply speechless. So, instead, I had thrown a chocolate bar with a scribbled apology on my business card at her face.

Ever since I got back to my flat, I couldn't stop thinking about whether I would get to meet her again, though I would rather not. I looked over at the window to see a beautiful night sky with stars plastered all along its surface as the moon beamed among the dark dusky clouds. I smiled at this breathtaking view and took a deep breath. Tomorrow will be a big day for me, seeing my family after all these years, but I know that I will make things work. After all, what could go wrong? It's not like I was going to ever meet that girl again or clash into another person with coffee and almost burn my arm to protect someone else's arm. I sometimes feel like the stars could listen to me because the stars had shined warmly as if to ensure me that life will be better that it was years ago.

With these thoughts rushing through my head, I fell asleep excited to visit India tomorrow. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hey guys! I thought to add a short chapter of Abhishek's perspective on this incident. The next chapter will be longer. :D

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! 

Question of the day: What's you favorite planet and why? And this planet does not have to be from this solar system. 🌌💫🌌

Byeeee until next time ;)