punk tactics

once the lunch bell rang, everyone jumped out of their seats and slung their backpacks over their shoulders as they scrambled to get out of the door.

you stood up last after taking your time to pack up your stuff, the last of the students streaming out of the door.

you thanked the teacher after clearing your unused voice and left the room to find danny waiting for you on the other side.

"hey y/n!" he said, excited. you smiled at him warmly.

"hey danny. how was fourth period?" you asked as you began to walk towards the cafeteria. he looked at his feet sheepishly as he confessed to you that he wasn't paying attention to anything the teacher was saying.

you let out a chuckle while you shook your head. you began to tell him about your class, not that he understood that well, but you knew that he was trying to not hurt your feelings. you stopped talking when you reached the cafeteria, deciding you had bored poor danny enough.

the loud buzz of voices and the smell of musty school food in the cafeteria flooded your senses as you tried not to get overwhelmed by the number of people.

you slipped your way through to your table, thankfully, and there you met the other two diaz brothers. with a groan, you plopped down on the bench and dropped your head to the table. 

"god, i hate the cafeteria." the boys chuckled at your pain, danny taking a seat next to you. you lifted your head, searching around for your best friend. "hey, where's thomas?"

david shrugged as he took another bite of his food. "he went to go get food i think." you frowned. he usually never took that long to get food.

"why, you worried about your lover never returning?" damacio teased and you scoffed, heat rising to your cheeks.

"shut u-" you were interrupted by yelling, the tell-tale signs that a fight was about to brew. you all looked over to the source of the sounds just to find thomas pushing his sister's boyfriend.

your eyes widened as the latter regained his balance and went rushing towards thomas at full speed, tackling him to the ground as they began to fight to get on top.

you scrambled to your feet, the brothers following close behind. you pushed through the crowd that was screaming "fight!" to thomas's sister who was just, well, screaming.

she held her stomach protectively with one hand, the other reaching towards them in a feeble attempt to stop the two males as tears streamed down her face.

thomas was currently pinned down by his opponent, scrambling to regain control in the fight. he got punched in the face and your concern grew to overtake your body.

you turned to your best friend's sister, soothing her until she sat down on a bench, just crying and letting out quiet "stop"s and "don't hurt him"s.

you turned back to your best friend who was now pinning the kid to the ground, throwing punch after punch to the poor guy's face.

you ran to them, getting a hold of thomas's arm as he reeled it back to throw another punch. "tom stop!" you yelled, hoping to get your voice through the noise as you struggled to keep his arm back.

it kinda worked, cause he looked back at you and he resisted a little less than he had before. this allowed you to pull him up and hold him back as the other kid was being pulled up to his feet by a teacher.

you basically threw him onto a bench, sitting him down and meeting his own firey eyes with your own. now that the fight was gone, and the stress with it left, all that filled your body was anger.

there was only one way to satisfy it.

you slapped him.

thomas looked at you with an incredulous look in his eye, as if he were telling you "why the hell would you do that?" but you just ignored it. you weren't finished.

"get your stuff together thomas. i won't warn you again." you hissed, then turned on your heel and began to walk over to your table. all around you boys whistled and laughed but you just ignored them and marched straight over to the diaz brothers.

daniel chuckled and looked over to you with wide eyes. "damn, y/n, you really told him off." damacio and danny nodded silently, watching your every move with wide eyes.

"whatever." you said, slinging your backpack over your shoulder and heading towards the exit. "i'm eating lunch outside."

the boys shared a glance and then scrambled to follow you, danny, being the slowest, yelling "wait!" as you went on.

:------:
ahHHHHhhhhhHhHHh

sorry this chapter took soooooooo long to come outtttt

i didn't have any motivation to finish it until @criscats2003 motivated me 😍

tysm for supporting this story and reading this chapter!! dont forget to vote and comment!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
:------: