My name is Milo

Milo Welsh Journey is what I'm calling this stupid diary. I even cross out the dairy from the cover. So who ever reads this knows this is my journey!

My therapist told me to use this book, To write down my feeling. I have no idea since I won't be around much longer.

I guess I can start by saying that I am dying. I am 17 years old that has Hanahaki Disease.

I had read many different versions in comics and stories of these. But sadly to say in this world it's much different.

Neon yellow with orange spot that look close to a Poinsettia flower rip threw you skin. Causing your muscles to tear and damage your inside. As well as your skin to scar.

You must take medicine multiple times day to stop it. The medicine force your feeling to be under control. You must take it at the same time. Even a few seconds over can cause your whole body to explore with intense pain. Along with those terrible flowers to pop out anywhere.

You're body would collapse to the ground and you would black out. Blood would squirts everywhere since they also pop out from your veins.

Doctor these days have the advantage to technology that can and will save you from your veins being damage or destroyed.

But they don't have the Advanced technology to save you from this Hanahaki Disease. What's the point of saving and getting rid of any disease.

If you can save this one?

Plus the medicine taste disgusting it makes you wanna throw up. Every time I try to drink it I just gag. It's only a small little cup that's three Inches small. But to me it's too much.

The taste is so hard to describe most of the time. From what I gather it taste like Charcoal and mold mixed together with some throw up.

The colors also discussing looking. It's dark green that's all slimy and gooey. With red streaming bubbles that start to form as soon as it heated up.

Yes you heard that right. You have to heat it up. You get a big bottle of it with these tiny cups to fill it up. You can microwave these up to a minute. And only a minute because let's just say you don't want to do it anymore or any less.

You get this terrible thing by opening your heart and loving someone so deeply. Like that person is your one and only love. But if they don't feel that way then you get this.

Only way to survive this shitty thing is by either living with meds till your like in your 40 then die. Since that as long as you can live with that fuckin medicine.

Or by some miracle, you get them to love you back the same way you love them. But they don't always do that. If they truly play you they get arrested by the government.

Then get send someone to never be seen or heard from again. But if they didn't mean to. They get a warning to be careful and go on with their lives.

I have to Live with all of this because I open my danm heart to someone who always been taken.

That person they fell for is so Bless and full of life. I so want to hate that person but I can't. It's not their fault that they won the love of the person who's now killing me.

Who blames me for opening my heart and trying to get in between their so call love.

Sorry that you're an ass who got a wonder person. Someone who's so wonderful. While you secretly hated my guts.

I hope you never betray that bless person or else. I'll drag myself out of Hell to drag you down with me!

My name is Milo Welsh and this is my life story.