Making Friends...

It all started when I just started 11th grade. Was 16 years old at the time and realizing I can start a new life!

How wrong I was.

The school was huge and I was already lost. A new school, means a new life. Yeah right, didn't care for this new crap anyways. All I see is the white sidewalks and black gravel when walking. Along with pastel blue hallways that had pastel yellow number for the classrooms. Then nasty pastel looking grey ish blue lockers with the same ew pastel blue for the numbers on them. It was was so boring not full of life!

At least the school got rid of that  ugly disgusting uniforms that they were force to wear. Like 20 years ago. They had to wear white Long sleeve shirt with blue buttons going all the way down. At the end of your sleeve you have your cuffs. Which you use one blue button for each cuff to make them fold up a little. Then you put on these long ass Ties that are for some odd reason look stupid. As in the yellow is on the right side while the blue is on the left side. That's for the upper part of the uniform.

If you wear the yellow shorts then you must have long blue socks on. If you wear the yellow pants then you must wear short socks. Everyone has to wear this lower uniform. But the girls who were yellow skirts that go a little past the knees. With blue stockings That go over the knees. And everyone has to wear some kind of black pair of shoes.

Good thing we can wear whatever the fuck we want now. No way I wanted to wear something as shitty as those. Like ew, I feel bad for those who did wear shit like that.

Sadly there's kids and adults who wear those terrible blood red bracelets that dig into your skin to let people know you're going to die or live.

Depending who will save you.

That hasn't change at all. Since it's best to not get attached to them since they either live or die. Some take petty on them and befriend them. Which is kinda nice of people.

They're a people who volunteered to do that. They get extra credit and scholarships for the medical field. Which also help get the job faster. Since that type of work is the hardest.

Dealing with people who have that terrible disease.

Shaking my head to make the bad thought go away. I find myself near a bathroom. Which I walk in and take a good look into the mirror. I was alone since I arrived almost two hours earlier to find my way around this place.

I try smiling into the mirror but soon stop smiling. I put a hand threw my greasy black hair that's Side-Part With the front being a little longer but curly. I glance my right ear had piercings. I have a double helix that are both dark blue and sliver leafs loops. Link with a sliver chain that go down to my ear lobe. With is small dark blue Rhinestone with a sliver tree symbol in the middle.

Which match my dark blue eyes. Sadly I wish I could cover up the scar near my eye with piercings. It was a line from the left side of my face. Near my ear going towards my eyes. It was just a nasty line there for everyone to see.

I also had a steel spike lip piercing that my father hates so much. He also told me I look more like a trouble maker. He said bad enough I'm dark like him. Which made me look at my skin more. I was light brown so I wasn't to dark.

But I know he's worry that I'll get bully again. But this place is different then where we live before so I think I'll be fine.

I pull up my black hood over my hair. Then walked out of the bathroom quickly not really want to think of my father to much. I slam open the door which hit someone.