Introduction

A/N - I will be using real movies and songs as apart of Y/N's credits. I will be doing this by having Y/N replacing someone who sings the song/plays that role. This does not mean I don't like the actor or artist! I have the upmost respect for them!

Y/N Y/L/N -
Born in England in 1996. Began his acting and music career at 12. In 2008 (age 12) He went onto The Voice Kids and became a finalist.
At the age if 13, his parents and him moved to the US to help is career. That's where he moved next door to where Hailee Steinfeld lived. At the age of 13, is when he got casted in the film "Inseption'. His first ever movie.

Later that year, the film won an award. When he and Hailee Steinfeld were 16, the two were casted to play Romeo and Juliet in the 2013 Romeo and Juliet.
That's when they started dating.

When he was 17, he made the decision to go back to the UK to compete in the X Factor UK. During his competition, he was put in a band with 4 other members. Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Y/N Y/L/N, together formed One Direction.

Hailee Steinfeld -
You know who she is 😂

Hailee and Y/N -

As Hailee's acting and singing career started taking off. Y/N spend his times touring the world with the band. The two made the decision to keep their relationship a secret, which worked because 1D's management was pretty strict on what the boys could say publicly.

The two stayed strong even though their relationship was long distance. Y/N always made time to go back to visit Hailee whenever he could.

When the band disbanded, Y/N moved back home, to the same house next to Hailee's where his parents have been living.

‐-‐--‐----

Y/N's credits up to this point

Movies/films:
Inseption - 2010
Romeo and Juliet 2013

A/N(dates are not correct since everyone's born in different years than irl :) 👇

Music:
Up all night (Album) - 2013
Take me home (Album) - 2014
Midnight Memories (Album) - 2015
FOUR (Album) - 2016
Made in the A.M - 2017