Chapter 18 - Premiere

Hailee and I are in the car on our way to the premiere. I anxiously shake my leg and fidget with my wedding band around my finger. Hailee notices and puts her hand on my leg. I turn towards her

Hailee: It’ll be okay babe

She gives me a kiss and the car starts to slow. We look up to see the place where we're walking the red carpet.

The car parks and we get out. The camera lights are flashing and fans are screaming. I see Florence and we go up to give her a hug.

Florence: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Flo! So good to see you.

Florence: How have you been?

Y/N: Great! How have you been?

Florence: Busy! I've been Busy.

You both see Xochitl Gomez talking to Hailee. You and Flo walk up to them and start talking.

The rest of the people start making their way to the red carpet and we do the same. We let Flo and Xochitl go ahead of us. Hailee and I walk to the beginning of the red carpet next to each other and we stand next to each other for a couple shots while the first group of photographers take photos. I put my arm around her waist.

We move across to the next group of photographers and both Hailee and I separate to take some solo pics.

When we move to the next group of photographers, I put my arm round Hailee's waist. She puts her arm around me as well. I look at her and she looks at me. We both lean in and kiss.

The fans erupt in loud cheers and screams. Our friends and co-stars all look at us in shock. We pull back smile and go forth like nothing happened.

As we move onto the next grow of photographers, I pull Hailee in, dip her and kiss her. The cheers were even louder this time. All our friends looked to us in shock, but Hailee and I both had the widest smile on our faces

After the premiere and interviews, the cast and some other celebrities head to an after party.

As soon as we head inside, I go grab Hailee and I a cocktail. Scarlett Johansson approaches me.

Scar: So, you and Hailee huh?

Y/N: Haha yeah

Scar: How long has it been?

Y/N: Since?

Scar: You guys started dating?

Y/N: Oh, it's been like 10 years. We got married like, 2 weeks ago.

Scar: 10 Years??? And Married??

Y/N: Yeah, we both have our rings on.

Scar: I didn't even notice they were wedding rings, I thought they were just rings... I know you like your rings so.

Bartender: Your drinks are ready Mr. Steinfeld

Y/N: Thanks!

You go grab the drinks

Scar: Mr. Steinfeld?

Y/N: Yeah, I changed my last name

You and Scar walk over to Hailee, who is talking to Florence and give her the drink.

Flo: MARRIED?

Scar: Are you just finding out about this too?

Flo: YES!

Scar: Apparently they've been dating for 10 years.

Hailee and I standing there smiling as Scarlett and Florence stand there processing the information.

Flo: I'm offended I didn't get invited to the wedding. (In a sarcastic tone)

Y/N: There was like.. 25 people at the wedding...

Hailee: Yeah, my family and the One Direction boys.

Y/N: And Shawn

Scar: Damn...

You guys see Elizabeth Olsen approaching.

Lizzy: Hey! It's my favorite son!

She comes in for a hug and you laugh.

Y/N: Ooo, don't tell my brother that.

You laugh

Scar: Lizzy, did you know that Hailee and Y/N are married?

Lizzy: You didn't invite your own mother to your wedding? (In a teasing, sarcastic tone)

Hailee: Wow, babe, I think we should have another wedding just so our friends can come. (Sarcastic, joking tone)

Y/N: Yeah, I think so too. (Joking, Sarcastic tone)