Chapters 5 - Just us now

Y/N's Pov
Few weeks later
[Smut alert ⚠️]

We spent this morning loading our cars so we can move our belongings to our new house. Since it's not far, we don't need to hire a moving team. We finish moving a little after 12pm and the parents leave us be. We start to unpack our boxes and organize our new house. By the time it gets to 4pm, we're hungry and still not finished so we decide to order dinner.

We get to enjoy our new dining table for the first time together and soon after we finish dinner, we finish organizing and unpacking. We both take a shower, not together, and get ready for bed.

Since we have 2 bathrooms, we get ready at the same time. When I finish, I sit on our bed with just my boxers on and check my emails. Not long after, Hailee, comes in with just a towel on and gets the blow dryer.

After she dries her hair, she comes back into our room, still only with a towel on. She looks at me, starts to walk over to me and says, "You know, it's only us now, alone, together."

I give off a little smirk as she sits on my lap and we start to make out. I take off her towel and she pushed me flat down on the bed. She traces her hand from my face, down my chest and abs, to my hips. She then pulls down my boxer revealing my dick. I quickly kick my boxers off as she grabs my dick and starts to jerk it off, quickly giving me a boner.

I grunt to the sensation if her hands on my member.

She comes back up to kiss me and I pause to say

Y/N: Condoms

Hailee: Good idea, I'm in birth control but just to be safe.

I head to the washroom to put on a Condom. When I get back to our room, I find Hailee on laying on her back with her legs open waiting for me. I hop on top of her, look her in the eyes and, instead of pushing myself into her, I take my fingers and start to rub her opening. She moans to my touch.

"Y/n" moaned Hailee. "Shit that feels good. Please. Fuck me."

I'm a little tease so instead of doing what she says, I put my fingers into her and start to thrust in and out. She starts to buck her hips and I look back into Hailee's eyes. She can barely keep her eyes open due to the sensation of my touch.

"Shit Y/N, I forgot how good you were" said Hailee between breathes.

I smirk and take my fingers out of her. I slowly and lightly trace the outside of her opening and I insert myself into her. She moans and I trust fast but not violently. She wraps her legs around my waist and pushes me in further and further.

As our sex becomes faster and better, our moans become louder and better.

"Shit Y/N, faster please." Hailee says out of breath
Her head goes back and back arches up. I take this opportunity to grab her waist which gives me more control to go faster. After a few more thrusts.

She pushes me up and suddenly, she's on top of me, with my dick inside her. She puts her hands on my ribs and goes up and down my chest.

Without warning, she starts going bouncing up and down on my dick so fast, causing me to go back and moan. "Ahh fuck, Hailee, shit" I say panting "Please, keep going"

"Oh I will." Hailee says with a smirk and also panting.

After a few more good fast thorough bounces, I flip her back so now I'm on top again. I thrust harder and keep going until we both finish. I take my dick out, go to the washroom to throw out my Condom, and get back into bed with Hailee. I crawl up beside her and we face each other, interlocking our fingers.

Hailee: I gotta say, best sex with you ever.

Y/N: I agree

Hailee smirks at me and I laugh.