Chapter 1.

Charlize P.O.V

Right now I´m walking through the hallways of the mall, and the bodyguards are right behind me. I´ve known Preston since I was little, he is one of my bodyguards. I trust him a lot, since he is one of the persons I´ve spend all my life with. I´m here to get a beautiful dress for a party I´m going to. You might say, "wow she is rich, don´t she has enough dresses yet?" Yes I do, but this party is special. It´s the birthday party of one of my best friends "Bethany". I went through many stores, since I found the right one. 

There were some people that recognized me, oh I forgot to tell I am the daughter of Alessandro Ricci, he is the prime minister of England. That´s why I need the bodyguards and all the over-protection. I am very excited for this party, she is turning 19 and I have the best gift for her. We went back home, and as always my parents weren´t there, dad was working just like mom. My mom is an interior designer, she has always liked to combine and that stuff. I consider Janeth as my second mom, she has been my nana since I was born. Adam is my big brother, I love him unconditionally he is 22 and I´m 18.

I have little memories of my parents, they always did parties for my birthdays but they didn´t stay the whole party they only showed up when it was time to cut the cake, and when I opened the gifts. They left me with Janeth and Preston, as always they were working. I wish they were present in important moments of my life, let me tell you that I´m going to this party only because is Bethany´s. Most likely the answer that I get when I want to go out is "No" and sometimes I don´t want to because it is annoying to be followed by 3 huge men. I have never fallen in love, yes I felt attracted to some guys but I sent those feelings away because I will never get to see them again. I do wanna know what is like to be in love, when I watch romantic movies I wish that was my story. I´m just waiting for the right one to show up...