Chapter 3.

"I have some cd´s there, you can choose" He said pointing a little box with many cd´s.

"Good! You have Nirvana, I love it" I introduced it in the radio. "Zayn, when are we getting there?" I said like a kid.

"Soon, let´s distract you for this moment and you will see that time flies by" He smiled.

"Ok, what is your favorite band?

"NSYNC, you?"

"Coldplay, favorite movie?

"Scarface, you?"

"Batman, Zayn are we getting closer? I smiled.

"I was expecting a chick-flick, you are a childish teen Charlize" He laughed.

"Well yeah, but I am not good at waiting. Are we close?"I was freezing and I did not brought a sweater or something. I mentally slapped my face.

"Yes" He abruptly changed the topic. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He became serious.

"No, why?" I blushed.

"Good" He whispered, but I still heard him. "Just wanted to know, look we are here!" He smiled.

"Yay!" I rapidly unbuckled my seatbelt and I did not notice Zayn had opened me the door, I got out. "Thanks" I smiled.

"It is 4:55 we need to wait 5 minutes" I could hear his excitement. "Are you cold?"

"Umm, a little" He took off his leather jacket and placed it on me.

"Thanks, but aren´t you cold?"

"No" I could smell his fragrance on the jacket it was magnificient.

"Look it´s open!" He smiled at me. "Let´s go" He grabbed my hand and we entered the place.

It was a bakery, it had a warm look from the outside,  and it was very nice in the inside. Dark green walls, wood chairs and tables, decorations in the walls that matched perfectly, and it smelled incredible.

"Good morning kids" An old lady said, she smiled at us.

"Good morning Anne" Zayn smiled at her.

"Good morning" I said smiling.

"Well let´s have a seat" We sat near the window.

"This place it´s very nice Zayn, you drove all the way to show me this?" I smiled.

"Yeah, but this is not the best part." The same lady from the entrance came over and asked for our orders.

"Two teas, and two cheesecakes please" He smiled.

"Coming right away" The old lady walked away.

"You like tea and cheesecake, right?"

"Yes, but how did you know?" I asked.

"I did not, I just guessed".

"Well you guessed right" I smiled. We talked for a while and then our orders came.

"Charlize this is going to be the best cheesecake you´ll ever try in your life, so enjoy it" He smiled.

"Really? So good it is?" I said curious.

"Try it yourself darling" He gave me a smile. I took a bite and it was INCREDIBLE. This thing is glorious.

"Oh my God, this is incredible Zayn! It tastes like heaven."

"I am very glad you like it, and it was worth the waiting right?" He laughed.

"Right" I joined his laughing. We both finished our glorious meal, and Zayn payed mine even though I insisted not to do it. We said our goodbyes to the nice lady, and drove back to Beth´s house. He opened my door and I got out, we were in front of Beth´s door.

"It was a lovely night/morning I spent with you Charlize" He smiled.

"I also enjoyed spending time with you Zayn, you are an amazing person" I blushed.

"Well, I hope to see you at school" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Goodbye Charlize" He almost went to his car.

"Zayn wait!" I said, he came back. I kissed his cheek and said "I also hope to see you at school" I smiled, and then he got into his car with a huge smile. I opened the door and Beth was in the kitchen.

"Hey there" I sat down.

"Hi, did you went out with Zayn?"

"Yeah, I told you" I blushed.

"Well, I was a bit drunk ya know?" She laughed. "OH MY GOD, you like him!"

"What? I just find him very attractive." I defended myself. "Well maybe you are right."

"Yes! I am so excited! Charlize you like him! Wait is that your jacket?"

"Oh! I forgot to return it back"

"He gave you his jacket?" She turned even more excited.

"I was cold Beth,he wasn´t going to let me die. How come I never got a good look of him at school?"

"He is not very social, but girls go crazy about him. I got to admit he is handsome, but he is yours!"

"Stop saying he is mine, we met last night."

We went to sleep, sincerelly my mind was thinking about Zayn all day long. I spend the weekend in her house, I was looking forward for monday. I wanted to see him.

Beth´s alarm sounded at 6:00am, we got ready. I was using a white thick sweater some shorts and converse. I did not really care what people think of how I dressed. Beth is different she likes always to be dressed up nice and glam. Preston texted me "I´m outside :)".

"Beth, you ready? Preston is outside" We went downstairs,and said our goodbyes to her parents. Got into the car and Preston started driving.

"Hi girls, good weekend?" He smiled.

"Hi Preston, yeah absolutely" We said at the same time.

"Good" He smiled. We got to school. "Have a good day kids, bye".

"Bye" We smiled and got out. We saw Andrew and walked towards him.

"Hi ladies" He kissed our cheeks.

"Hey andrew"

"Hi, oh no I forgot to do the homework".

"Its true, chemistry homework! Andrew you did it right?" I smiled.

"Of course, lets go inside first." I went to my locker and got my chemistry book and notebook. I saw everyone whispering when I passed by. I went to the class and sat near Andrew and Beth. We both finished copying the homework.

"Hey Charlz, I forgot to ask you. How it went with Malik?" He gave me a smirk.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Everyone is talking about it, that you went with him the night of Beth´s birthday".

"Great, the gossip spreads like a virus in here." I was mad.

"You know how it is, but if anyone talks bad about you I will personally punch them" Beth said.

"Thanks" Mrs.Murray entered the room, and the bell was about to ring.

"Good morning students, one of the students of the other section it´s going to be transfered to this one. So I hope you get along with him." She smiled.

"It´s a boy" Beth whispered to me.

The door opened and we all saw him.

-----------------------------------------------

I am hoping you guys like it(: Please comment below what do you think about it. THANKS to everyone who reads it, I love you! Please help me get more readers. Have a nice day, if you want to contact me here is my twitter: @iSwagMaslow and my keek: Ariana_Gomez_M xxxxx.

-Ariana(: