Chapter 4.

Just wanted to say that the picture to your right is what she used the day she was meeting with Zayn at lunch(; Enjoy xx.

----------------------------------

He was entering the room and my heart was beating rapidly, Beth gave me a smile and Andrew a smirk. I just try to avoid their looks. He saw me, he was coming right to me and I noticed that only 2 seats were left. One right next to me and one next to Kyra. I cursed silently but suddenly a shrill voice spoke.

"Zayn dear, come sit with me" She gave her a smile, and looked at me with contempt and pride.

Like the pure gentlemen he is, he didn´t reject her invitation, well it was more of a command. He sadly looked at me and went to sit next to her. I felt angry but hid it, Beth and Andrew were the only ones who noticed it. The whole class was freaking boring, and most of all it was annoying and irritating hearing Kyra talk to Zayn with her whistle voice and saying of how she spent her weekend shopping. Zayn was quiet, but hearing. Poor of him, no one wants to hear her talk about that or at all. Well only her clones. Finally the class ended and my next class was Biology. I was about to leave the room, but a voice called my name.

"Hey Charlize, how are you?" He warmly smiled at me.

I was about to answer, but someone entered the room and spoke to Zayn.

"Zayn babe, I was looking for you. Would you mind helping me with my books?" She totally ignored me, well it wasn´t a surprise. I became angry, the fuck was she paralyzed or something? She could totally carry her books around, God gave her two arms and two hands anyways.

"Don´t you have two arms and two hands to carry them?" Wow I was surprised of my braveness. I am not of the ones who like to argue or fight, I just ignore the people who are not worth of my time but this girl drove me crazy.

"Uh, yeah but I can break a nail. Duh. Mind your own business I am talking to Zayn" Her voice was utterly irritating. She gave me a contempt look. Again.

"Like if someone cared, well Zayn see you later" I said my goodbye and kissed his cheek, I knew that would make her angry.

"See you later Charlize" He smiled, and kissed my cheek. My heart was about to burst, Kyra gave him her books. I just went straight to my class, I sat and I was extremely excited but at the same time angry. I told Beth what happened and she became excited, I think even more than me. It was lunch time and we only had one class more before leaving, I got my food and went to sit with Beth and Andrew. Zayn was across the cafeteria, and he was staring at me with his incredible smile. I blushed and gave him a smile, one of these days my heart would burst of all this boy maked me feel. School finished and I was walking to my locker, I felt someone grabbed my hand.

"Let me go!" I saw it was Kyle, this boy never gave up and I was tired.

"Babe, I´m so sorry for what happened last night. I was drunk."

"First thing do not call me babe, second thing you place a hand on me again and you´ll get hurt and stop following me!" He was just about to kiss me, but a voice spoke.

"The lady said go away, and you better do it." Zayn said in a serious and cold voice.

"I don't fight with fags, and I do as I please" He was approaching Zayn defiantly.

"Kyle go" I gave him a deep stare. "Now" He left.

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked in a worried voice.

"Yes, thank you very much. I'm just tired of this boy, he never gives up" I said tired.

"Charlize, I swear if he ever touches you I will kill him. Just tell me if you are having more trouble with him, you know I am here for yo-" Not even he can finish the damn sentence! This girl appears everywhere, I know what he was about to say but I wanted to hear it from him.