Chapter 2.

-Charlize-

It´s only 2 days left until the party and I´m really looking forward to it. I showed my mom the dress I bought, surprisingly she did payed me attention. Today I´m going to go and buy her the gift, she will absolutely love it. Adam is coming in 4 days, he works nearby the city and he comes every 2 weeks to visit us. I have a feeling that something interesting is going to happen in Beth´s party.

I ate lunch and went to a plaza near home, I bought her the gift and other things I needed. When I got home it was 3:01pm I got a call from Beth.

-Hey there moron, what you up to?

-Hi silly, not much you?

-Can I come over to your house? I need to tell you something and I´m bored as hell.

-Sure

-Ok, bye!

Beth came over and she told me that party has been changed and it was going to be tomorrow, because she wanted the party to be on her real birthday date. I became even more excited, we talked about of how it was going to be, she insisted on asking me what was her gift. She stayed for dinner, but only mom showed up dad was asleep. We talked a little bit more and then she went to her house. I needed to sleep early today cuz I had a little surprise for her tomorrow.

-Next day-

I took what I needed and drove to her house, her mom attended me and I was waiting. When it was 6:09 I went upstairs and opened her door she was sleeping like a baby. Too bad I thought. I went and jumped on her bed while she was asleep and screamed:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!" She woke up instantly.

"AHHH!" She screamed and fell off the bed.

"What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She said walking towards me.

"Happy birthday babe" I said throwing confetti with a big smile, I went next to her and hugged her. "Well, let´s eat your birthday cake birthday girl!"

"Double chocolate with vanilla frosting? And fresh strawberries with a glass of milk?"She said with a huge smile.

"Just as you love it"I took her hand and we went downstairs to eat, her mom was surprised that I could wake her up at this hour, both of their parents congratulated her and laughed because of how I woke her up, we both had 2 slices and then went to sleep. We had a long afternoon and night ahead us. We were awaken because Beth´s cellphone interrupted our lovely nap. It was Robert her boyfriend, I looked at the clock it was 11:29am, I was going to get ready for the party at her house my things were already there, we had lunch and at four we started getting ready. People were coming at seven and the house was already decorated we finished at 6:30. Bethany looked stunning with her black dress and high heels. Her parents went off to my parents house while the party took place, it was time. She thanked every for coming and the music started filling the place.

I went to the "mini bar" and asked for a cold beer. I danced with Andrew other of Beth´s and I best friends. He is tall, light brown hair and light blue eyes as you can imagine good looking. I danced with Bethany, and other guys. But I felt someone looking at me, it was irritating. I went and asked for another beer a guy was next to me, I took it and almost went back to dance but he said:

"Hey there beautiful" Wow, he is damn hot.

"Hey umm" I didn´t knew his name.

"Zayn" he said with a gorgeous smile. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure" He took my hand and we went to dance, I got to know this boy, I´ve seen him at school. He is 19, he has 3 sisters, he does not have a girlfriend and has many tattoos. I instantly felt attracted to him, he has these honey colored eyes that I could stay all my life looking right through them because they had too many to say about him, and these long perfect eye lashes. That stunning smile, that every time he gave me one I shivered, he is fit and I wanted to feel that embrace of his strong and warm arms. Do not ask me why I said they were warm, I just knew. We exchanged numbers, and for this time I didn´t wanted to push away these feeling toward him. Then we went outside and sat near the pool he does know how to treat a girl.

"What do you love more about your life?" He asked with a smile.

"My family" I said "Even though they don´t spend too much time with me I love them with my life, you?"

"My mom and my sisters" He said with a melancholic smile. "They´re everything to me, my dad passed away when I was 8"

"Oh, that must be hard. I´m really sorry about that, your mom, your sisters and you are very strong to know how to manage that" I said with a light smile.

"Yeah, but we still have a hard time ya know. Want another beer?" He stood up.

"Yes, please" I smiled.

"Ok" He went inside. I had this little time to think about how I felt about him, It was only hours ago I met him and I liked him. My hands started to sweat. I felt warm hands hugging my waist, a minute I thought it was Zayn, but I looked back and it was Kyle some arrogant stupid guy from school. He was drunk, how lucky of mine I thought. He is the captain of the basketball team and is known as the popular guy. I did not like him.

"What the fuck are you doing Kyle? Go away." I tried pushing but clearly he was stronger.

"What is wrong baby? I know you like me and want this. I like you Charlize and you look sexy with that dress. Let´s have some fun" He said with a smirk.

"No! I would never lose my time with you, I said go away you idiot! Stop touching me" I tried again pushing him but did not move him, I stood up and tried to run.

"Where you going? You can´t go escape from this, c´mon I know you want this more than anything and stop insulting me" He said grabbing hard of my wrist. It hurts.

"STOP! You are hurting me, please just let me go" I wanted Zayn to walk through that door and save me. I bit his arm and he screamed.

"Oh so you play dirty. You know I can also play that game" He said grabbing me even harder and started touching my legs, I screamed. No one heard because of the loud music. I hit him with my knee on his lower parts. He screamed in pain, I ran but he tried to kiss me. Zayn appeared and instantly punched him, he fell and started throwing up. Poor Bethany I thought.

"Babe are you okay? Did he touched you?" He said furious.

"Yes, but I punched him. Zayn can we please just move to other place?"

"Are you sure you are okay? Sure."

"Yes Zayn, thanks for worrying. Come on I know where we can go". I grabbed his hand and we went to the front, there they had a bench in front of a fountain.

"Did you really punched him?" He said smiling.

"Well yeah, I wasn´t letting that asshole to touch me."

"Wow, you are brave".

"Kinda, I just like to defend myself."

We talked all night long, we laughed and laughed. We got to know each other better, he is an amazing person. He might seem serious, but he is sweet and loving. I was internally excited that he had called me babe and that he was worried about me. I almost pee myself when he told me that when has taking care of her little sister and cousins they all came and pull his pants down. He became serious, and I stopped laughing. Then he started laughing and I also did.

"What time is it?"

"4:09am" I said yawning.

"C´mon I want to show you something" He smiled.

"Where are we going?" I got up from the floor.

"Do you trust me?"

"Well, yeah. Wait just let me get my phone and tell Beth" I went upstairs got my phone, and told Beth I was coming later. We got into his car and he started driving. Well, yeah a past few hours I met him and I´m going somewhere with him. I trusted him, with him I felt free.

------------------------

Guys, I´m hoping you like it. I am new at this, and I am trying my best :D If you like it please comment below. If you read it thank you! I love you! Please help me get more readers. xxx -Ari(: