part 11 steamy night 🔥

Continue..

Note :- this chapter is mature so read on your risk 🔥

Hm : thik hai to phir ab aap so jaiye hmm....   (aur hm vaha se jane lagti hai par )...
  But he grabs her wrist and pulls it towards him . She falls straight on him . both look into each other's eyes . But haseena broke eye contact and tries to get up but he holds her tighter ....

Hm : anubhav aap kya kar rahe hai . Chodiye hume .

As : nahi aapne kaha tha na ki hum jo chahenge vo milega to phir hume mitha khana hai .

Hm : ha to hume chodiye hum le aate hai .

As : hume jo chahiye vo yahi hai.

Hm : ye kya keh rahe aap . Yaha par chocolate nahi hai freeze me hai .🍫

As : lekin humne kab kaha hume chocolate chaiye .

Hm : ha to mitha chahiye na to ghar me sirf chocolate hai 🍫... she said inosently ...

Aa : ale humari bholi priye hume chocolate nahi kuch aur chaiye jo sirf aapke paas hai .
    ( She looks at him confused eyes but he was continuesly staring at her lips . then she  understand what he meant ......)

Hm : a..a..anu.. anubhav aap hosh me nahi hai abhi . Aapko so jana chahiye ....( she said fumbling...)..

As : nahi hum hosh me hai lekin pata nai kaise par aapke pyar ka , aapki in khubsurat aankhon ka nasha hum par chadta ja raha hai . .... and come close to her but she pushed him and try to get up but he to strong he pulled her and flip her position .. now hm under him ....his one hand was on his waist and the other was under his neck  . They both are very close ....hm very difficulty spea .. Becouse of her proximity ...

Hm : a..aa.. aisa kuch mat kijiye jisse aapko bad me pachatana pade .

As : nahi aisa kabhi nahi hoga . Hum to bass   humari jaan ko prem kar rahe hai .
Bahut bahut prem karte hai hum aapse hj . Jaan sirf kehate nahi sach me aap humari jaan hai . Aaj humare bich koi nahi aayega na Farz na Desh ye pal sirf humare hai .aaj hum humesha ke liye aapke ho jayenge aur aap humari ... I love you jaan 🥰 ...
And softly prepares kisses her nack , earlobe . He bite her her nack ...

Hm : ahhh..kya kar rahe hai .

As : aapko pyar ..l love you priye l love you .
  And he looks into her eyes which has only pure love and little desire . she lost her eyes ....

Hm : l love you too anubhav ...

  There is a big smile on his lips .😊  And he comes close to her . first he kissed her forehead then her eyes , cheeks her mole and finally locked at her lips . Hm close her eyes . They can fill each other's breath . As softly capcher her pink rose petals lips  but she not respond so he bite her lips . hm moon ahh.. and starts responding . Theirs tungs fight each other . there soft kiss tern into Wilde ... After 20 minute they broke the kiss ...hm breathing heavily .... but As not stop and starts kissing her clevrege and bite there .... Hm only moonig....

Hm : ahh.. Anu..bhav ...

   Then he takes off his shirt . she was just looking at him . He start  kissing her again .his hands  are slightly inside the kurti and caressed her waist .
    Then he undress themselves  and cover duvet . He kissed her clevrege . and go towards her chest . He holds her bobs and press it ...

Hm : ahhh....dhire Anu.....  ( par vo sunta nahi kyunki vo nashe me tha aur use thoda fever (bukhar) bhi tha barish ki vajah se )......

Then he insert one finger in her p...y and she shouted in pain.....ahhhh...he slowly her finger in and out . Then he enters two fingers ... she only moonig..... then she realised and alll cume in her finger .
   Then As take off his finger and enter in one go . Hm shouted in pain but he seal her lips with a kiss and softly in and out ..... sometime after she adjust his size and filing pleasure ....