part 48

Continue....

Maa : m...mai vo darvaja band hai ya nahi vo dekhne aayi thi .. lekin tum dono yaha abhi tak gaye nahi......(. she said teasingly.....)

As : v.....vo maa hum bhi ja hi rahe the.....(he said embarrassesly.....)

Hm : j...ji maa good night.....( she said looking down and runs from their blushingly....)

As : hum bhi chalte hai maa shubh ratri....( he said nervously and also runs from their.......)

(  And maa sees this laugh 😅...)

Anuseena's bedroom....

  ( Hm about to enter in room but As comes and hold her wrist and....)

Hm : kya kar rahe hai aap....( she said slow voice....)

As : ye....( and he swiftly picked up her in bridal style and...)......hum humari jaan ko humare kamre me apni baho me lekar jana chahte hai ...(.he said smilingly and she also smile...)
   ( He enter inside room and...)

As : dwar band kariye jaan....( she blushed under his gaze and lock the door....he walks towards the bed and makes Haseena lie on the bed . He softly kiss her forehead and....)

As : aap yaha Cheng kar lijiye hum andar karte hai .aap ka ho jaye to hume bata dijiye hmm..... ( smilingly...)

Hm : ji.....( she said smile back 😊 and he takes his clothes and gose to bathroom ....)

After 35 minutes...
   He Cheng his clothes and waiting for her.... She also remove her jewelry and change her clothes and wear a beautiful pink nighty.....)

As : jaan ho gaya.....( he said inside the bathroom....)

Hm : ha ab aap aa jaiye......

    ( He comes out of the bathroom  And looks at Haseena who was applying lotion while standing in front of the mirror. She is looking very beautifull and gorgeous in pink colour nighty . Her nighty is not much reveling but  she is looking very attractive and hot . He is looking at her without blinking, Hasina feels his eyes on herself and blushes.......)      

    Hm's nighty...

   ( He slowly walk towards her and stand behind her... wrapped her hand around her waist and rest his chin in her shoulder and back huge her she blushed and looking down....)

As : aap ko andaja hai ki aap kitani khubsurat lag rahi hai.....( he said huskily....)

Hm : t...thank.....you ......( she said blushingly....)

As : jaan humne abhi tak kuch kiya bhi nahi aur aap abhi se sharmane lagi...(.He said huskily in her ear his lips touch her ear and current paas her body....)