FM-2

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31

Date of Update: 31.08.2022

Happy Vinayaka Chavithi! May Lord Ganesha brings lots of happiness in all our lives along with his arrival.

****

****

"Hey that's the room. Make yourself comfortable. From now this is your new home. So feel at home!" Ragini said pointing at the room.

Laksh nodded smiling. He started moving towards his room when Ragini called him from behind.

"Hey what would you want for dinner?" She asked.

"Anything!" He said turning back towards her.

"I am going to have salad, would that be fine?" She asked.

"Umm..." he hesitated and also made faces without his knowledge.

She laughed seeing his expressions.

"So what's the lesson you have learnt today?" Ragini asked controlling her laugh.

"I have to be specific regarding my menu!" He said chuckling at the end.

"Good! So tell me!" she said.

He told what he wants and she nodded. She went to her room to change. Laksh sighed as he looked around the room. He was about to get ready to arrange his things in the room his phone rang. He looked at his phone to see it was his mom who called him.

"Yes mom!" He spoke as soon as he took the call.

"Did you reach your new home?" She asked.

He looked around the room and said yes to his mother.

"How is it? Shall I video call? Papa also is back. He also wants to see you." His mother spoke non-stop.

He sighed and said yes. His mother video called him as soon as they cut the voice call.

"Hello Mr. Son!" his father waved at him.