FM-3

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 05.10.2022

HAPPY VIJAYADASAMI!

****

"What is it Mrs. Sharma and Mrs. Varma?" Ragini asked as they are not ready to speak and kept glaring both RagLak simultaneously.

"Urgent residence meeting in the ground floor. You need to come!" Spoke Mrs. Varma finally.

"I will be there in five minutes." Ragini said nodding.

"Both of you!" Mrs. Varma said glaring them again.

"And immediately!" Mrs. Sharma prompted.

Ragini sighed.

"I woke up for your continuous ringing of bell. Can I just go to pee or should I come holding that in my bladder!" Ragini spoke trying hard to control her irritation.

She generally doesn't get irritated soon but their way of ringing bell and their behaviour now has caused lots of irritation in her head that she wants to scream at them but her values had stopped her from doing that.

"Okay! Five minutes. Both of you." Mrs. Sharma again spoke in anger.

Ragini rolled her eyes and shut the door on their face leaving all her values. She signed Laksh who nodded and left to freshen up before going to the "Urgent Residence Meeting".

"This girl got this boy and they both are living under same roof." Mrs. Varma spoke in front of whole apartment people and the president of the apartment.

"So what's the problem?" Asked the president Mrs. Singhania.

RagLak stood silent speaking nothing waiting for their chance to speak.

"How can an unmarried boy and an unmarried girl live under same roof? This whole apartment has only families. We don't tolerate such people as our neighbours." Mrs. Sharma spoke.