FM-5

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 07.11.2022

****

"Five years Ago.... It all happened five years ago. Or say we got to know about it five years ago. The day which I hate the most. The day I lost everything. The day I lost my support, my best friend, my life, my ma." Ragini spoke and turned towards the rain once again.

Laksh kept staring her. His hand unknowingly moved towards her which is on the ground and held it.

"I was working in my previous office that time. I took leave for three days as it was Diwali and I wanted to go home. I had to return back that day. I was packing my bags when ma came inside my room lost in her thoughts...." Ragini continued saying flashback to Laksh.

@flashback

"Ma!" Ragini called her excited.

Janaki looked lost. Ragini looked confused.

"Ma I will come again after two weeks. Don't get upset!" Ragini spoke thinking her mother is upset because she is leaving.

Janaki got out of her thoughts and looked at Ragini. She shook her head and moved towards a cupboard.

"These are the papers for the flat you are living now. I got this for you. Keep these papers safe!" Janaki said handing over her the registration papers of the flat.

"But ma why are you giving them to me now? You can keep them with you right?" Ragini asked.

"No beta! Keep them safe. I don't want you to struggle later." Janaki spoke.

"Ma why are you speaking like that? Why would I struggle when you are with me?" Ragini asked worried listening her mother.

"Ragu my bacha I will tell everything later. For now keep these papers safe with you. Remember your ma will be always with you." Janaki spoke calm.

Ragini just nodded seeing her mother not saying anything. Janaki cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly. She then hugged Ragini really tight. Ragini was feeling something wrong after seeing what all her mother is saying and doing.

"Ma today sleep with me please!" She pleaded.

"Okay beta. I will be back in ten okay?" Janaki asked.

Ragini nodded. After ten minutes Ragini and Janaki are laying beside each other. Ragini just hugged her mother tight. Janaki kept patting her back lovingly staring Ragini's peacefully sleeping face. Her eyes also slowly got closed slipping into permanent sleep.

After three hours Ragini's sleep got disturbed as she needs to use washroom. She slowly took her mother's hand which is around her and placed it on the bed. She then looked at her mother's face to make sure she hasn't disturbed her mother's sleep. She felt weird seeing something dark on her mother's lips. So she switched on the lights and her eyes widened seeing her mother's lips blue.