FM-9

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 23.12.2022

*****

"Do we have to attend the party mandatorily?" Ragini asks looking at Laksh.

They just entered the house after office and have to get ready for office party which is in an hour and half. Laksh is equally not interested but they can't skip it.

"If we don't go you know about our manager he will taunt for life time. It's better we go than hearing his taunts. He makes our ears bleed with his taunts." Laksh says sighing as they sat on the couch.

Ragini pouts and hugs his hand suddenly making Laksh surprised.

"Would you mind staying beside me always. I don't like to talk much with everybody." She asked putting her head on his shoulder.

Laksh was still in shock that she hugged his hand but she gave another shock by putting her head on his shoulder. He is just staring her without blinking his eyes. Ragini on not getting answer from him looks at him. She finds him looking at her with wide eyes. She waves her hand in front of his eyes bringing him back to world.

"Huh?" He spoke questioningly.

"I asked you something." Ragini said.

"Sorry! I was thinking... leave it. What were you asking?" Laksh said.

"I was asking you to stay with me in the party. I don't like to talk much with people there." She said.

Laksh smiles. He nods yes making her grin happily.

"Thank You!" she hugs him in excitement and runs inside her room to get ready.

Laksh got shocked again by her act and was just sitting with his wide eyes. "Did she just hug him?" Is what he questioned himself before grinning happily.

On the other side Ragini is getting ready smiling happily. Her eyes fell on Janaki's photo that is on the bed side table. She smiled even more wide and sat on the bed taking the frame into her hand.

"Ma... I Miss You! I Miss You so much. I want to talk many things with you, I know you are listening to me but I also want someone to answer me for my questions. I know I won't get someone who would answer me but I am sure I would find answers by myself. I don't know what does it makes me happy but I know it's his presence that does make me happy. I don't know what this feeling is, but I know that I am feeling comfortable around him, I am trusting him more than that I should. I am letting him into my life as I don't know the name of this relation for now but I know it's definitely something which would hurt me if I lose that relation. Even though I know I may end up breaking my self again if I lose the bond with him I am not able to push him away. His one glance is enough to bring a smile on my face. He makes me feel comfortable, safe around him. He does nothing to make me feel so but I could feel it. I don't know what the feeling is and I want you to send me some hints so that I can figure out what these are. Bye ma will talk to you later." Ragini spoke her heart and kept Janaki's photo away not before kissing the photo and left to get ready.