👁 Seek x Figure 😡

requested by; YourfriendVivian

Reread (for errors); YES

Just a little fanfic about the two popular goobers meeting up :3

<><><><><><>

      Seek sprinted after Player, arm outstretched to snatch them. He was almost able to get them. Player managed to get through the door, but it proved pointless as Seek slammed through the door with Player.

      It was end of the line as Seek caught his victim and ended them with ease. Once again, another kill to add to the mental list.

      Dropping the body like it was nothing, Seek turned back to the door he had just barreled through. To his surprise though, it was shut.

      He jiggled the doorknob but it was locked for some reason. Great, there goes his way back. He could always find a vent or something of the sorts. On the other hand, he had never gone past the fiftieth door.

      Perhaps going beyond the half he knew would do him good. Letting go of the doorknob, Seek ventured forward. The doors ahead were unlocked, squeaking open when Seek went through them.

      He had only went through five doors before he was standing in front of unique double doors. The wood was fancy and crafted with care. Old brass gave it some extra flair. It was quite the sight to come across.

      However, low growling could be heard from beyond the beautiful doors. Seek was no idiot, he knew of the other monsters here. He knew of monsters such as Rush and even its more aggressive counterpart, Ambush.

      Seek also had the misfortune of knowing Screech and the joy of knowing Timothy. He knew of them all, except for one. Whatever was behind this door, he didn't know. The only worry he had was if this thing was aggressive towards anything that dares be in its presence.

      Curiosity pulled at Seek though. Grabbing the doorknobs and twisting them, Seek pushed the doors open.

      The fancy doors started to make sense now, this was a library! Albeit, a messy library at that. Furniture and books were left in piles and ripped out pages were littered across the floor. What a mess.

      He was then met with a sight. This meat creature was leaning out from behind a bookshelf, looking straight at the door it just heard. Seek didn't think it could see, it had no eyes. That would be helpful if it couldn't see.

      But it could hear that was for sure. The thing began to step out from behind the bookshelf, exposing more of itself.

      Seek thought it was short, but as it came out, it began to stand taller. Good lord this thing was a unit. Its limbs looked boneless as they moved like worms. The only bones Seek could make out were the ribs and that leech like mouth full of teeth.

      The monster began stomping towards Seek, ready to attack. Seek, in return, was ready to beat some ass if need be. But as it closed in, the sound of something shattering to the right of it distracted it and lead it away.

      Seek stood there as he was passed up for some random object. It kinda hurt a little.

      Quickly deciding he didn't care, Seek concluded that the thing couldn't see, but relied on its sense of hearing.