👁 Hide 'N' Seek 👁

requested by; SunnyDSoda

Reread (for errors); YES

gonna use the fan design everyone has been using for Hide, basically the one where he has eight limbs and the one eye like Seek

ohhh such a silly guy :3

<><><><><><>

      Player had just walked in a room when the lights began to flicker. They had just escaped Seek once again a few rooms ago. They were at door ninety-two, they weren't about to lose all that progress.

      Listening out, Player was horrified to hear that Ambush was coming. Rushing over to a closet, they jumped in without thought or a plan.

      Player didn't wait until Ambush was coming closer, so they were waiting for too long. That made the closet resident quite upset.

      As Player tried to wait out Ambush, six limbs started to come into their vision along with a static frame.

      It confused them. What was going on? Then something harshly pushed them out of the closet and to the ground. Right when Ambush rushed in..

      Instantly, Player was given no mercy as they were violently attacked. Their body was slammed against the closet, scaring the creature inside.

      But it wasn't left behind as it was dragged away to probably be used as a tug of war toy between Rush and Ambush.

      After a few moments of silence, the creature inside, Hide, ever so slightly opened the door and looked out as best it could. It was dark, the lights having been shattered. The only thing that was left from Player was a nearly empty lighter.

      Intrigued, Hide quickly reached out and grabbed it. He took it back inside his closet and began to study the foreign device.

      Despite being cooped up in a closet at all times, Hide was very smart. Probably even the smartest in the hotel. But he preferred to hide away rather then socialize.

      Flicking the cap off, Hide flicked the lighter a couple of times before a small glowing flame appeared.

      He was at first terrified of the light, but he calmed and began to study it. The longer he stared, the more his pupil dilated. Maybe it wasn't so bad.

      Then there was a knock on his closet door. Hide rattled around in terror, the light going out as he scrambled around like a cockroach in a cup.