31-40

Chapter 31 Night King Sending Heavenly Spirit Fruit

   Hearing Heimu's words, Ye Murin stopped in vain, turned back and glanced at him coldly, and continued to walk forward with his proud long legs.

do you like it?

   He didn't know, but he always wanted to get close to her, as if there was some magic in her!

   Now he is also eager to know, where did that indifferent woman touch his heart?

   Kuroki was glanced at, and the skin all over his body tensed. Did he ask too much?

   At this moment, Hei Sha, who had been hiding in the dark, silently landed beside Kuroki.

   Heisha glanced at Heimu and said, "Heimu, this is the first time my master has been so interested in a woman, so don't worry too much about it."

   Heimu looked at Ye Murin's back, then at Heisha, and said with a depressed expression, "I don't think Miss Ye is worthy of the master!"

   Hearing the words, Heisha's mouth twitched slightly, patted his shoulder, and said, "Okay, it's good that the master is interested in women. What else is there to talk about? What's more, do you think the master cares about this issue?"

   Kuroki was suddenly choked, glanced coldly, and hurriedly chased after him.

   As for Heisha, he continued to hide in the dark and follow.

   Ye Murin's sudden appearance disrupted Ye Feiran's plan, but Ye Feiran still didn't want Ye Yuwei and the others to succeed.

   Therefore, Ye Feiran took Chuxia and Chudong to the other side, and quietly sprinkled some medicinal powder to attract monsters.

  After Ye Feiran and the three left for a while, many monsters came running over after smelling the medicinal powder.

  With the increase in the number of monsters, coupled with the fragrance of the ripe fruit of the sky.

   For a moment, all the demon beasts attracted by the medicinal powder rushed to the Heavenly Spirit Fruit Tree.

  At the same time, after a fierce battle, the wind wolf and the fire lion were dead and wounded, and only the two leaders were left to confront each other.

   Huangfuxian and Ye Yuwei looked at each other and were about to go out.

  Suddenly, a group of monsters rushed out of the surrounding grass and jungle, and they went straight to the Heavenly Spirit Fruit Tree.

   Huangfuxian and Ye Yuwei were so angry that they almost vomited out blood when they saw this scene, how could this happen?

   "His Royal Highness, what should we do now?" Shen Tianhao immediately asked.

  Huangfuxian looked at the large number of demon beasts, his face suddenly sank, and said, "We have been guarding for so long, naturally we can't let the heavenly spirit fruit fall into the mouths of those beasts."

   "But with so many beasts, can ten of us handle them?" Huangfu asked with a worried look on his face.

   Huangfuxian glanced at him, and his face suddenly darkened.

   Ye Yuwei glanced at Huangfuxian and said softly, "His Royal Highness, these are all first- and second-order monsters. With the strength of our eighth-order Qi and ninth-order Qi training, we are more than enough to deal with them."

   Hearing Ye Yuwei's words, Huangfuxian's face became slightly better.

   "Yes, our strength is more than enough to deal with those beasts, we will kill them now."