41-50

Chapter 41 The white ball

  Ye Murin glanced coldly at the past, and Heimu and Wuqing suddenly looked at their noses and noses, and didn't dare to let the atmosphere through.

   "You guys go out to inquire about the situation, and by the way, come back with some game."

"Yes!"

   Kuroki and Wuqing responded, and the figure immediately disappeared into the cave as a gust of wind.

On the way   , Heimu couldn't help but ask, "Heartless, do you think the master likes Miss Ye?"

   glanced at him ruthlessly and said, "Master's affairs, those of us who are subordinates, don't interfere too much."

   Heimu's mouth twitched, and he said with a look of disgust, "It's like you don't want to know if the master likes Miss Ye!"

  Relentless: ""

  —

   In the afternoon, Ye Feiran finally woke up, she sat up all of a sudden, and saw Ye Mulin not far away with her eyes closed, her eyes flashing slightly.

  Why did she sleep so deeply?

   Ye Feiran shook his head, immediately checked the Chi Yanhu's condition, and changed his dressing very lightly.

   At this time, Chi Yanhu also woke up, opened his eyes, and rubbed Ye Feiran's hand affectionately.

   "Xiaohu, you are out of danger. As long as you take a good rest for a while, you can recover as before." Ye Feiran said softly.

  Have been together for half a year, and she has long regarded Chi Yanhu as a partner.

   Chi Yanhu rubbed Ye Feiran's hand affectionately again, closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

   Immediately after, Ye Feiran took a quick look at the cave and planned to go out to take a look.

   She just took two steps when a low and magnetic voice came from behind her.

"where are you going?"

   Ye Feiran turned to look at Ye Murin, "Sorry for disturbing you, I want to go out and have a look."

   "The weather outside is relatively bad, you'd better not go out. This king has let Heimu and Ruiqing go out to inquire about the situation, and they will come back soon."

   After saying that, Ye Murin felt that her face was a little hot, so she closed her eyes and looked reassured.

   Ye Feiran thought for a while, then walked to the side and sat down, and continued to fiddle with the herbs.

   Ye Murin saw her skilled technique again, her eyes flashed slightly.

  Woman, how many secrets do you have?

   It wasn't until evening that Kuroki and Ruthless came back, each with a plump hare in their hands.

   "Master, Miss Ye!"

   The two said hello and started to deal with the two plump hares.

   When the roast is done, the four people sit together.

   "Master, Wuqing and I went out for a walk today, and found that more and more people entered the non-illusory realm, and many people gathered at the place of Zilian."

   Ye Murin frowned slightly, "Tomorrow you guys can investigate their details."

"Yes!"

   Ye Feiran took a bite of the barbecue and said in a vague voice, "What is the medicinal effect of Zilian?"