five

"Kylie, I heard you like from unda cheese." Kian said when we got done with this Fortnite game.

We've been playing for a couple hours so I've been dealing with him and Devonte.

I started smiling a little bit while I shook my head. I knew what his head ass was trying to get at.

"Fuck off." He started laughing as I got off of Fortnite. It's late and I'm honestly tired from playing with the two.

"Kylie, are you leaving?" Devonte asked me. "Leaving what? The stream or discord?" I ask confused.

"Leaving deez nuts in your mouth." I rolled my eyes at Devontes dumbass. "You're fucking stupid." I laugh at him.

I get off discord with them before they could say anything else. I talk to my chat for a few more minutes and then get off.

I sit in my chair for a moment and get up to change. I change into a hoodie and pajama shorts, tying my hair up in a messy bun.

It was almost two in the morning and I was tired. I turn my main light out while turning my tv on.

I eventually fell asleep knowing I was tired. When I woke up, it was raining and cloudy.

I loved days like this. Usually when it's raining like this, I spend most of the day inside my apartment, reading.

Since Heather is working at the boutique today, I had the apartment to myself.

I lit a candle, grabbed a blanket, my fuzzy socks, and my book so I could read in the living room.

I think I got a couple chapters in until I heard my door open and close. I look in confusion until I saw a tall Brunette walk in with pizza.

"I didn't know you were coming." I speak. I put my bookmark back in my book and sit it down while I reposition myself.

Colby strides over to me with the food and drinks in his hand. "It's raining so I figured we could have a movie day." He smiled.

He sits down next to me and starts sorting out the food. I make sure to thank him while I try to find something for us to watch.

"Will you please watch all the Twilight movies with me?" I ask hopeful. For years, I've been trying to get him to watch them with me.

Every time, he's said no. "Why do you want me to watch them so bad?" He asked laughing a little bit.

"Because they're good! If you do, I'll never ask you to watch them with me again." I give him an ultimatum.

He sighs while grabbing his drink. "Okay, fine. Let's do it." I do a little happy dance while I turn it on.

The movie starts causing me to get quiet. We ate in silence knowing we were both talking.

I kept looking over at Colby to see if he was paying attention. When Jacob came on the screen, he made a gagging noise.

"Why does his hair look like that?" He joked which made me laugh. "What? You don't think he looks good?" I joke.

He looks at me with a gross face. "Oh hell no. He needs a better hair cut." He joked.

Even though he didn't want to admit it, I can tell he was enjoying it. He kept making jokes and asking questions about it.

I could tell he was really into the fight scene towards the end. When James bites Bella, his mouth dropped.

"She turns in the first movie? What happens in the rest of the series?" He asked trying to figure everything out.

I just shrugged knowing what happens and I didn't want to tell him. When we finish the first movie, we started the second one.

We were comfortable during this one. He had his arm around the back of the couch.

I had my head on his chest, and we were cuddled under the blanket.

He was quiet during the whole Edward and Bella break up scene. I looked up to see him shaking his head.

"There ain't no way he's leaving her ass in the woods." He jokes. When Edward leaves, I started giggling a little bit.

Even though it's a sad scene, his jokes were making me laugh. About halfway through, Heather came home from work.

I paused the movie so we could talk to her. "You finally got him to watch the movies?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, it took him long enough." I tease. He flips us both off. I asked Heather how work went and she said it went well.

She looked at us and sighed. "You two have fun. I'm gonna go see Harrison." She couldn't contain her smile when she said that.

"Wear protection!" I joke. She flips us off as she walks away. I start the movie again so we can watch it.

It was fun watching the Twilight movies with Colby. His commentary and questions would crack me up.

"Which team are you on? Edward or Jacob?" I asked when the second movie ended.

"I'm team Alice, the fuck?" He joked which made me laugh. We spent the whole day watching the twilight movies.

It was honestly so much fun. That's why I love hanging out with Colby. We don't have to be doing much and I still have a good time.

His commentary during the movies honestly cracked me up. When the last movie ended, he started stretching.

We've been watching the movies for ten hours straight. We started watching the movie at noon and we finished around ten thirty.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to be spending the day watching Twilight." He laughed a little bit.

I just shrug a little bit towards him. "I told you it was a good movie." I tell him.

He sighed while thinking about it. "Yeah, you're right. It was pretty good." He smiled a little bit.

We talked about it for a little bit about the movie, and he eventually left. I read for a couple hours and fell asleep.

Before falling asleep, the girls and I made plans to hang out. Heather and I were going to meet them at the traphouse.

When I got up I started getting ready. I put on black skinny jeans with holes in it with fishnets under the jeans.

I had on a black hoodie with a silk light pink jacket to go over it. I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

Once ready, Heather and I left the apartment and started to drive to the boys house.

I was excited for this girls day. I feel like it's been a while since we hung out.

When we pull into the boys house, we all walk inside. We talked for a minute and all left to go get food.

We decided to get chick-fil-a and we sat down at a table. "So, I heard you and Harrison have been getting closer." Kat gossiped.

Heather's face started to heat up a little bit. "Yeah, I saw you two talking at the party." Stas spoke up.

I was quiet while they talked. I figured if Heather wanted to talk about it, I'll let her.

"I don't think he likes me like that." She frowns a little bit. We all started shaking our heads towards her.

"He'll be stupid not to." We all started hyping her up about the two.

I really hope they get together because he seems to make her happy.

Girls day with them was honestly really fun. I'm happy I have them in my life.

I'm thankful for them.