Questions From @Cathy-The-Cat

HELLO!!!

Welllllll.......

1. Are you more of a dog person or cat person? (I like both but CATS FTW)

I am slightly more of a cat person, but the real truth is that I'm animal person, and I pretty much love and want all animals. Hamsters are actually my favorites, but they die so quickly that I stopped getting them because it made me sad.

2. Why are the covers the covers? Why is her dress red? And then purple? Are there special meanings in the cover colours? (They look FAB btw. They are sooooo pretty)

The cover artist for the books is Lisa Marie Pompilio, and as you probably could tell, she does amazing work. You can see more of her work here: http://www.von-brooklyndesign.com As for the color scheme, I don't know the specifically why red or purple was chosen. I think the red on Frostfire was to create symmetry with Switched, the first book of the Trylle series, which the Kanin Chronicles was spun off from.

I do know with the final book in the Kanin series, Crystal Kingdom, we discussed a darker color scheme. So the first two books had white backgrounds with a pop color in the clothes, and the third book is a blue background with white clothes.

3. Do you think all the stuff exists? (Trolls, vampires...) If so, would they be pretty like Skojare or like Omte? Would they be allies or enemies?

As much fun as it would be to believe in all that, I don't actually think any of it exists. We live in a world with cameras and cell phones everywhere, and humans have been digging around in every nook and cranny to discover all the secrets this world has to offer. If there vampires or hidden magical societies, we would've discovered them by now.

YOUR COVERS ARE SOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!! It suits the book and is rlly artsy.  Rllly like the covers. Ik how ur not supposed to judge a book by its cover but i do it all the time. And the covers are gorgeous.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Thank you, but the credit really does go to Lisa Marie Pompilio. I'm happy to know that you think she did such an amazing job, though :)