No More Being Spider-Man

At a high security prison created by S.H.I.E.L.D. two guards walked up to a cell.

Guard #1: all right kid you're free to go!

???: Figured as much, those freaking idiots did not realize that I wasn't the traitor..

Guard #2: sorry that you had to deal with this for a month, kid..

???: It's fine.. thanks to them I was able to finally realize that some Heroes aren't really...

This person left the cell and made his way from the prison where a airship and the people who labeled him as a traitor without any proper evidence.

These three people were Iron Man, Nick fury, Captain America

???: you bastards miss me..?

Iron Man: Parker

Iron Man: Parker.. is that really you..!?

???: who the hell do you think else could you think..

Nick fury: what the hell actually happened to you...

???: trust me a lot of things happen to me in the prison and let's just say I got rid of my powers...

Captain America: you did what!?

Peter: that's right, you heard me.. I got rid of my powers... So that means Spider-Man is no more...

As Peter giving them a killer intention give me a three bastards that betrayed him felt guilt within them.

Iron Man: so that means you don't have your powers..

Peter: that's right just an ordinary person without any powers..

Nick fury: really.. you just took away your powers just living on your life is that it...

Peter: that's right, that's going to become my own hero just like Mr Stark but a different version... I'll becoming my own hero of doing things my way... Meaning I'm not going to clean up any of your guys shit..

The three of them looked at him making him felt deep down regret and killed for actually betraying the person that he used to been the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man no more..

Iron Man: but without Spider-Man.. what then..

Peter: that's not my problem... After all you guys dealt with big problems.. you don't with a lot of greater things not even I could imagine.. so go ahead and find replacement...

Captain America: come on now you don't have to do this...

Peter: well guess what I gave up on becoming Spider-Man... And I'm no longer your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man... So go ahead and shove that up your ass... For all I give a damn..

Peter walked towards the airpad and gave the pilot coordinates to actually go somewhere.

The pilot hesitated, but understood and the aircraft left New York and flew off somewhere far away into Miami.

The aircraft of S.H.I.E.L.D. landed at one of the midsections of the airport of Miami.

Peter got off of the aircraft and was ready to start a new life.

Peter saw the bag that had the original Spider-Man suit, Peter grabbed the bag and threw it at the nearest trash bin.

Peter walked away ready to start a new life as becoming a new hero.

Peter: it's time for this world to see the new hero... It's time for them to see.. how it felt to become the symbol of vengeance...

Peter couldn't help, but have a sinister grin on his face to make him become not just a hero, but an anti-hero..

Peter had some money left within him to actually give him some time to actually find a part-time job.

To Be Continued.....