Becoming The New Hero

Over the course of time Peter Parker or also known as Kira Yamato started living his new life in Miami of Florida.

Also in New York S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and the avengers noticed that he was no longer in New York, but in Florida.. all of them realize what they've done to him and felt guilt that he that he was no longer becoming Spider-Man.

Kira Yamato finally got himself a job at robotics making him more of the talk of the city of developing prosthetic limbs for actually helping the disable way more advanced.

People rather impressed by his genius for actually helping to disables.

Kira Yamato or AKA known as Peter Parker was able to make a huge Fortune for actually becoming degrees robotics and genius ever made unlike Tony Stark.

Kira in secret realize that he was doing other stuff as well creating some new types of schematics of creating his own hero armor similarity to Iron Man, but a little bit different, but more like an anime version from science fiction anime shows that he seen.

Kira was able to create the first Power Armor mobiles based off of Gundam.

Kira with a whole entire salary of the money to able to buy some new parts and other cool stuff as well for his new hero armor.

Kira over the course of time was able to work on new suits similarity to the Iron Man Mark 1 to 3.

However the powered armored mobile suits had a different type of energy source unlike compared to the Arc reactor... The powered Armor mobile suit had a different type of power suits that could actually last an eternity.

Peter/Kira was able to the created the Mark 1 or GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam.

Peter/Kira decided to take Aile Strike Gundam testflight of testing its Mobility.

Peter/Kira got into the power armor of the Aile Strike Gundam, and started to power up of the power armor and it started firing its thrusters and took off for flight.

Peter/Kira flying off instead of deep unknown of the new city and becoming the new hero that he is today.

Peter/Kira: I have to admit this new power armor I created his love better compared to Mr Stark's armor.. it's real pathetic single minds is so Superior..