Call Me Strike Freedom

Over the course of time, Peter/Kira was the world renowned as the unknown hero.

Peter/Kira continue doing his normal stuff working on robotics and helping disables.

Peter/Kira needs to work on the other power armors.

For the course of time people have saw this unknown hero killing villains and thugs for stopping crime.

Some people think of him more of a hard core, while person with others thinking about him another scumbag.

The avengers also got news as well about this unknown hero that was killing criminals and supervillains with no mercy.

Even Iron Man has ever seen an armor like this before that even looked a lot like something from a Sci-Fi cartoon or anime.

Even JJ Jonas was rather intrigued by this unknown hero for killing every criminal unlike what Spider-Man couldn't do.

A 10 weeks past by, Peter/Kira continued working on the Mark II power armor, however he couldn't help it think about that pink hair girl that looked familiar from somewhere.

Peter/Kira mind: *seriously why can't I get my mind off that pink hair girl.. she's someone special to me she.. my girlfriend that I met before in the past.. talk about all of mysteries when I got reincarnated.. but right now I need to finish this Mark 2 or the freedom I call it..*

Peter/Kira was almost done with a few tinkering and a few maintenance of the Mark II AKA freedom.

Peter/Kira: and now it's time for you to spread your wings Mark II of freedom..

Peter/Kira was standing next to the new and then prove mark 2/freedom power armor.

Peter/Kira was about to finish the final touches on the Mark II power armor until the news came on

News reporter: breaking news guys, we've got reports of aim actually doing a lot of black marketing trades among side other terrorist groups.. throwing up we don't even know anything about this unknown terrorist group.. seen that they were able to salvage stuff.. from Stark enterprises and Norman Osborne's enterprises well.. the terrorists were using these unknown weapons against certain military groups across the world destroying government policies..

Peter/Kira: well I wasn't expecting A.I.M. to actually come back... So it seems this is the job for the unknown hero.. then again I should give myself a good name, but that will be some time in the future..

Peter/Kira got into the Mark II power armor and flew off to fight against A.I.M.

Peter/Kira: this is freedom.. systems green, ready to launch!!

Freedom Gundam power armor flew off out of the hanger and went off to fight against A.I.M. group.

 group