The Date

Peter/Kira finally came back from long stay of work and taking down some villains as well.

Peter/Kira had his own house just minding his own business, getting some coffee as well for the morning.

Peter/Kira in mind: *why can't I always keep that pink hair girl out of my mind it feels like.. I know where from somewhere but it feels like that these memories aren't even mine.. course I remember that... I was in prison and also got gained the memories of that person named Kira especially his coordinator abilities...*

Peter/Kira soon ground through remote put the TV only for news reporters of the unknown hero or vigilante taking care of or killing villains with a cold heart.

While Peter continues listening into the news he decided to go on to his laptop only next project called: Project Astray.

Project Astray was showing multiple images of Gundam's various Gundam's custom maids for police.. military and construction.

Peter/Kira: soon or later that this project will be going into motion.. but luckily I'm able to I'm still fail system within every suit just in case it fell into the wrong hands will be shut down... At least I'm just creating tech and weapons for both good and for the citizens as well on like Stark... who only care for money that rich bastard I looked up to is nothing more than scummed..

Peter/Kira looked directly at the monitor of his computer to see different variants of Gundam Astrays.

1. MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Frame

 MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Frame

Gundam Astray Red Frame had more a bit of a samurai theme to it

Gundam Astray Red Frame had more a bit of a samurai theme to it.. Peter was actually trusting someone for this... But he will think about that later.

2. MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame and Scale System equipment

 MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame and Scale System equipment