Pools of Honey

Hii, so I realized that I never actually mentioned that I have another book out, well I actually have a couple more too but I completely forgot to tell you guys about this one, oops?

Anyways this one was a little different from my other works because I was experimenting with different styles of writing, which I still am but I think that this idea was completely different from my other works.

Also I'm thinking about writing an action themed book next, like one that's confusing and filled with mysteries until the very end where it all comes together you know? Would any of you be interested in reading something like that?

----

Pools of Honey

----

"Seriously, my phone just had to die right now? I wish I'd charged it this morning," A girl with auburn hair falling over her eyes grumbles to herself.

I glance around and there's no one in the aisle besides me and her.

I make small movements with my pointer finger.

"It's turning on? What the fuck? It's at 30 percent? Oh Lord thank you. I don't know how that worked but thank you, thank you."

I smile as I pick up my Hershey's and move to the self checkout counter.

Now I don't want to boast but that was me.

I granted her the wish of having more battery in her phone.

How exactly you might ask?

Well it's simple.

I'm a genie.

Pretty cool yeah?

And no I'm not some Aladdin's fucking slave or whatever.

No hate to Aladdin, but genie's should have rights too.

And no I do not live in a lamp.

I'm a free genie, which means I can grant anybody anything if I want to.

----

If you'd be interested in reading this book, you can find it on my profile, till then cheers!

~Sky