Chapter 2

"as you wish princess" the guard said bowing and then leading the way

Our palace is beautiful. My father gave my mother a garden when she was pregnant with me.

My mother turned that garden into such a beautiful and peaceful place that everyone in the family comes over just to relax in the garden.

It has all varieties of flowers.

Adrian was born 4 months after I was born because my father knew mother Vivi and well u guys know what they did to make Adrian..

Anyways. Adrian just turned 15 2 days ago.

I never have birthday party's it's kinda sad but when I was very little about 6 this family insulted my mother because she gave birth to me a lowly ginger woman.

But of course they were exiled for insulting my hair color and you guys know by know that I take after my father.

"Princess we are here" the guard says as we stand outside my father's study room.

All I can hear is my brother Adrians voice and another voice that I've never heard.

"Princess Astrid has arrived!" the announcer yelled while opening the gaint door.

Everything was quite for a few seconds as I walked into the room.

I saw my father and brother talking to a man that was facing his back towards me.

"Ah Amiera your here my darling" my father exclaims

"Hello father. Hello brother" I say giving a bow.

The muscular back finally turns around so I can see his face.

"So you are Princess Astrid... The so called Disgraceful daughter of Lilibeth" the man speaks his deep voice ringing through the whole room.

"I-I suppose so I'm sorry if it's a disappointment..." I reply looking away.

Why am I stuttering like an idiot all of a sudden?

"well nice to meet you young lady" the man says kissing my hand.

"my name is Lucifer Aimran" He smirks his eyes glowing a bit.

"Lucifer Aimran? That doesn't sound very godly" I whisper looking away to my brother.

The man bursts into laughter.

"I can hear ya know" he says going back to my dad.

I run to my brother.

"how old even is he?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"he just turned 20 yesterday soon taking over the thrown" my brother says winking.

I gasp "20 wow he's so old" I whisper giggling.

My brother rolls his eyes "that's not even close to old".

I sigh looking back at the man.

He had tussled black hair and brown eyes almost kinda red looking.

"well he's too old for me" I say looking back at my brother.

My brother looks at me "it's only 4 years plus your turning 16 in 1 day".

I Laugh rolling my eyes.

Is it okay?

"Sissyy!" I hear 2 voices yell as their little legs run into the room.

"oh hello my darlings" I say kneeling down to hug my little brother and sister.

They both hug back as they kiss my cheek.

Meant Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें