Chapter 4

16th birthday party ball hosted by my father...?

I think to myself looking up at the sky

We are now on our way back to the palace, our Home

"Come on Amiera cheer up" My brother Max says patting me on my back

I smile and give his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I'M CHEERED UP!" I say trying to convince my little brother

He sighs and goes back to fixing his bow and arrows.

"Are you excited to meet the blood Supreme prince" Anna said clapping her hands.

I stare at her like she is mad and chuckle.

"your joking" I say laughing

Anna gives me a puzzled look and pats me on my shoulder.

"oh honey don't tell me you don't know" She says looking over at Adrian.

Adrian shrugs and looks at me.

"uhm guys I'm still confused" I say raising my hand.

"The blood Supreme prince well soon to be lord is the son of the great Mazu Luie the blood king, their family are like vampires but they can live with sunlight" Anna says smiling.

"they are also the longest living vampire family! they have special powers that make them more special then normal vampires these days" my brother Adrian says

I go back Into my memory to see his eyes again dark red eyes and dark features

Oh how dangerous he looks I shiver thinking about how he called me Princess

"do I have to attend? I really don't want to face him again" I whisper bringing my legs to my chest

"obviously you have to go it's your 16th birthday!" Anna exclaims excitedly clapping her hands.

I roll my eyes sighing heavy

"What kind of birthday would it be if the birthday girl isn't even there?" Adrian says looking back

Putting my head down I drift off to a peaceful nap.

~~~

"Amiera wake up!" I hear a elderly voice shake me awake.

Opening my eyes I make eye contact with Lillian the royal kids Nanny.

"lian what did I do this time" I whisper getting up from my bed.

My brother Adrian must have carried me back to my room.

"You have to go dress fitting with your mother! Have you forgotten that?" Lilian shouts pulling me out of bed.

I make my way to my mirror and fix my outfit ever giving her a irritated smile and walking out of my room.

I really don't get what's been up her ass lately. Why is she always targeting me and putting me down

Nothing less Lilian did bring all of my siblings up like a mother and a teacher.

She might be strict but her heart if made out of gold.

Her features are dark brown eyes, black hair, freckles and wears glasses.

"Mother I give you my apologies if I may be a little too late" I bow to my Mother when I walk into our tea room.

My mother turns to look at me as she signals her hand for me to come over.

I make my way over to her and take my usual seat.