CHAPTER 5

Rose just stared at her mindlessly as she read through her resume. Something about her aura was what stood out from others. She was looking intimidating while just looking through some papers.

"Okay Rose now I know quite a few things about you. Let's get straight to the point, I understood your requirement for money, and a few details about you. Now I want to know more about your background. Who are your parents?"

"Mother died 6 months back due to brain injury. Father divorced her long back, I don't know much about him except his name and I don't have any feelings as well. His name is Jake Christianus and mom's name was Jasmin Christianus"

"Sorry for your loss. Moving on, you need money to clear your debt and for further studies, am I right?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Oh I thought she introduced myself to you" Maria furrows her eyes as Rose was being too formal.

"Yes she did, I just didn't know what to call you"

"Call me Maria"

"Okay"

"I think Mia has already done her job explaining you things..so I won't waste my time" Maria checks her watch.

"I am okay with this one, close the matter" Maria says to Mia.

Mia guessed Maria is so exhausted with her past relationships that she is okay with moving on with whoever next walks in her life.

Then she goes sweet and gentle from how serious she was from a minute ago.

"I am expecting you do your job wholeheartedly. Feel free to ask for anything. My assistant, Mia will be your guide from today. You may contact me if you have any additional requirements....Are you satisfied?" Maria asked so softly as if Rose was a delicate flower.

"Yes" Rose answered and Maria smiled.

"Don't answer so fast, silly *flicks her forehead* Take your time, get to know us and your work more. I will not stress you for anything today and I certainly don't require you everyday so be relaxed"

It felt like Rose hired her to sweet talk with her. Maria smiled at her gently making an eyecontact. Rose blushed, she didn't know a woman would ever make her blush until today. She lowered her eyes in embarrassment.

"Will soon meet you again, Rose" She says walking away. She just stared at her leaving, she will not disagree, she was mesmerized for a moment. As if Maria was chanting a secret attraction spell.

"She is so sweet" Rose says mindlessly once she leaves. Mia scoffed.

"You do judge people the wrong way" Mia says and shakes her head.

"What do you mean?"

"You will get to know by time" Mia says about to leave.

"So..when do I have to start my job?"

"We will call you, of course. For now just relax, and try to balance your work and personal life"

....

"Whaaat? You are telling me your Sugar Daddy is a woman?" Sydney asks on call.

"Yeah, Sugar Mommy. And thank you so much, now I know I can totally rely on you" Rose says sarcastically.

"Of course" Sydney says not understanding.

"So did you reject the offer? Do I need to find any other SD?"

"No I took it up"

"Wow really? I mean you okay with a woman?"

"See I wasn't okay with a man as well. But her being a woman is kind of relieving. At least she won't be a jerk"

"How is she though?"

"She is like the woman the movies and books will never talk about. She is independent, intimidating and like a role model for other young women"

"How do you know so much just by a single meet?"

"I-I don't know..she just gives those vibes" Rose says being embarrassed.

"Hmm..do you think you are ready for this?"

"I don't know but I can always ask to quit"

"Yeah you are right"

...

In Maria's city mansion.

"So what made you choose her?" Mia asks, passing a glass of red wine to her. She was in her robe sitting on her luxe armchair.

"She has a nice body" Maria says wickedly

"You sick woman" Mia says shaking her head in disappointment. Maria laughs at her reaction.

"No but what was there to know except for her looks? Her CV isn't impressive and I have not had a proper conversation with her. I would say she looks innocent but that just sounds wrong to me in so many ways...how did you find her?"

"There wasn't much in my part too. She had the reaction everyone else had when they found out about you. But she actually agreed upon it, which is quite unique on her part as she doesn't look the bold type"

"Mhm...I think it's late. Call up Tony to drop you home"

"Alright" Mia was delighted to here that. Being her secretary also meant late night drinking a glass of wine with her when she is feeling lonely. She hates her boss like every other employee. But she was the only one Maria trusted in blindly.

....

A/n: Please share this among the other girls, don't let them miss out. And let me know your SM fantasies, I am looking for ideas...>

Also, have you listened to Breakfast by 🕊 Cameron yet?