CHAPTER 13

They drove back by the cars they came in. They were going for lunch to their favorite sea food restaurant.

Rose was determined to request about acting classes. She seated in the passenger seat when suddenly Maria kept her hand on her thigh as she drove. This made Rose to break her thoughts and go crazy.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Rose asks flustered. Maria ignored it.

"Don't you think it is too early for this?"

"Is it?" Maria asks cockyly.

"Yes it is" Rose says firmly and takes her hand off of her. Maria was surprised but made a smirk to herself, she loved it how Rose is brave and is going against her.

"How was the experience?" Maria asks after a while breaking the ice.

"It was nice..do we have to go there everyday?"

"Hell nah! I am going to come directly on the wedding day now"

"Cool" Rose said. She was happy too as she found it to be boring.

"What are the plans for me after lunch?" Rose asks and Maria is amused.

"Well...for today I don't really have much planned so you may do your studying. I know how much focus your stream needs and I don't want to distract you in any way"

"Thank you so much" Rose was grateful.

"It's fine...Rose, why did you take this up when you are pursuing medical?"

"I told you it's easy money. I thought I can manage as I am a straight A student. And if I am being really honest, I kind of regret it as it is kind of embarrassing"

"Rose, no information is ever out from our behalf. My company believes in the employee's privacy. Rest assured"

"Yes but, I don't feel self satisfied" Rose thought.

"I had a request to make..."

"I am all ears"

"You know I am straight so it doesn't come to me naturally, so I was hoping if you could please let me go to the acting classes"

Maria was silent for a moment, thinking deeply. Rose thought maybe she should have kept it to herself.

"I can assign you the best acting teachers in the world but I will not do it. I want you to be you. I don't want to spend time with someone who is a puppet. I like people to be real. Gay or not, I want you the way you are"

Maria's words might have sounded like a confession but she was just honest and serious. Yet Rose saw a different perspective of things, as if it opened her third eye.

"Maybe you are right..faking emotions would make me a puppet"

....

"Rose is such a nice girl, she helped me out a lot!" Maria's mother says to her at the lunch table. They were now at the restaurant.

"Thank you Mrs-Mom" Rose answers awkwardly. Maria wonders why she called her mom.

"Of course she is. She is the nicest girl ever" Maria answers and smiles at Rose.

"And let this be among us, but I didn't think Rose would dress herself so well" her mother continues. Dress up game was important for the rich French lady.