12

You mean everything to the both of us

"Radios out, No radar. Everything's dead back here." Rooster tells Maverick. She sighed. "What do I do?" He questions him then Ghost jumped in. "Umm ...  your father did this... Try the UFH2 circuit breaker." She suggested. "I figure it out." He tells her. "I know you will." She said as she smiled a bit.

"Maverick and Ghost, tally 2, 5 o'clock low." Rooster points out. They look over their shoulders and see four planes beneath them. "Shit." She muttered. "What do we do?" He asked. She sighed, "Just be cool, If they knew who we were, we'd be dead already." Maverick replied as they put on their masks as the planes fly closer to them. "Just... wave and smile." Maverick said. "Yeah... wave and smile at the people who want to kill us." Ghost said. Rooster snorted a laugh while Maverick rolls his eyes

Maverick waves to the plane next to her then the pilot does a sign they never seen before. "What's that signal, what's he saying?" Rooster asks him. "Your guess is as good as mine." He replied. "What about that one, have any idea?" She asked him this time. "Nope." He answered, then Ghost's eyes widen when she realize what that pilot is doing. "Shit, they are moving into weapons envelope." Ghost said.

"What's the plan?" Rooster said. "Our plan is not to die but..." Ghost said then she looked over at Maverick. "You don't want to do anything do you?" Ghost questioned Maverick. "You would if we weren't here." Rooster said. "But you two are here." Maverick said. "Don't think, just do." Rooster said.

Ghost looked over at Maverick, "Let's do this." Ghost said. Before Rooster had a chance to say anything, Both Ghost and Maverick jerked their planes into the opposite directions. Ghost managed to take out one of the planes that were on her side, but she was being chase by one of the planes that were on Maverick's side

....

Ghost grew frustrated as she was being followed. "Maverick!" She called out. "Hang in there Ghost." Maverick said as He and Rooster managed to get away from the one plane. Then Ghost thought of something. "Maverick, don't shoot. I have an idea!" She called out.

Ghost ended up pulling the maneuver that she learned from Maverick, which she ended up behind the plane. She took a shot, which shot the plane down which resulted it crashing into the mountain side. "YES!" Ghost exclaimed. "WAY GO GHOST!" Both Maverick and Rooster exclaimed.

"It's not over yet." Ghost said.

.................

"We're out of Flares!" Rooster exclaimed. "Same here Maverick, what do we do!" Ghost shouted Then both of the planes took a hit, "No... not again!" Ghost exclaimed. She panic then she as a tear slipped down her cheek. "Rooster and Ghost you two are going to have to eject!" Maverick exclaimed. "Maverick!" Rooster and Ghost exclaimed. "This is the only way!" Maverick said as He pulled up and sent them straight into the sky as Ghost followed.

"Eject! Eject! Eject!" Maverick yelled but Nothing happens. "Rooster and Ghost Pull the handle, eject!" He shouted. "It's not working!" Rooster exclaimed. "Maverick!" She shouted in fear as she started to tear up some more. "Goose and Odette...I'm sorry." He muttered. As they was about to accept the fate that was about to happen and bracing for impact. They looked over to see the planes in flames and a familiar voice over the radio. They saw Venom and Hangman.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is you savior speaking." She heard Hangman speak and was in relief. "Please fasten all seatbeats. Return all tray-tables to their locked and upright positions and prepare for landing." He finished. Maverick sighed in relief while Rooster and Ghost giggled. "Oh my..." Ghost said. "You have little girl who excited to see you." Venom said which caused her to smile. "I can't wait to hold onto her and my mother tightly." Ghost said. "Hey, Hangman, you look good." Rooster says. Ghost smiled a bit. "I am good, Rooster. I'm very good." He replied and smiled. "We'll see the three of you back on deck." He finished.

........

Ghost got out of her plane after both her and Maverick landed their planes, She was first grabbed by Venom. "Oh my goodness, you are ok." Venom said as she held onto her best friend tightly. "I was scared." Ghost admitted. Venom pulled away and looked at her best friend. "Ghost... scared." Venom said. "Odette." Ghost said. Venom sighed. "She thought she lost you, Coyote had to take her out of the room to calm her down." Venom said and Ghost sighed. Then she saw her mother, she smiled at her. 

"You go talk to lover boy." Ghost said with a smile. Venom smile then went to Rooster, Ms. Parker walked over to her daughter. Ghost smiled at her mom, then her mom pulled her into a hug. "Oh I thought you were gone." Ms. Parker said. "Nothing can't take me out, no matter what, I was going to find a way home." Ghost said. Ms. Parker smiled and held onto her daughter tightly. 

Ghost looked over and saw Venom and Rooster kissing. Ghost chuckled. "COYOTE YOU OWE ME $25!" Ghost shouted. Venom and Rooster pulled away. Coyote saw the couple, "DAMN!" Coyote exclaimed. "Wait wait, you bet on us?" Venom asked her best friend. "What, I had to make it interesting and also ABOUT DAMN TIME!" Ghost exclaimed and everyone chuckled. 

Scorpion approached her, "Wow, I have to say, that was pretty badass Ghost." Scorpion said to her. "Wow, you giving me a complement that's a first." Ghost said. Scorpion looked over at Hangman and they smiled at each other. "That why you been soft, you two are match in heaven." Ghost said and Scorpion chuckled. "Ghost, how about you, venom and I put this rival thing to rest, be friends." Scorpion said. She smiled, "I would like that." Ghost said and she smiled then went to Hangman.

"MOM!" A shouted which caused Ghost to jerk her a head in that direction. It was Odette running towards her, Ghost smiled and ran toward her daughter, Then Odette ran into her mom and Ghost picked her up and spinned her around. Everyone was in awe. "Mommy." Odette said as she held onto her mom tightly. "It's ok, I'm ok." Odette lifted her head, Ghost pulled out the figure and place it into Odette's hand. "I think the white rabbit had something to do with that."  Ghost said as Odette smiled.

Ghost put Odette down, Odette ran to Rooster. Payback approached her, before Ghost said anything. Payback had pulled her into a hug. "I thought I lost a chance." Payback said, Ghost looked a confused and pulled away. "Lost a chance at what?" She questioned. "How I feel about you and Odette." Payback said, Which Ghost froze, she looked over at her daughter then back at him.

"You have always said, You can't be with someone if they don't love Odette as well. You don't have to worry about that with me. That little girl, means the world to me like you mean the world to me." Payback said, Ghost smile.

"If I am honest, you mean everything to both of us." Ghost confessed. He smiled, she pulled him into a kiss, which caused everyone to howl and whistle.

Venom smiled at her best friend. Her best friend finally found someone who loves both her and her daughter.

....................