3 - confession

Freedom, the last bell of the day rang and you could finally go home. It had been such an eventful first day, but honestly you kind of enjoyed the hassle of somebody as attractive as Yoongi giving you all this soppy flirting nonsense.
'Hey, ready to go?' Jungkook asked, tapping your shoulder.
'Oh, yes! Does Imogen already know?' You replied, throwing your bag on your shoulder.
'Pretty sure, Namjoon told her I think' He said, checking his phone. 'Ah, she just texted me, telling us to hurry up'. He added, giggling at the message.

'You guys seem pretty close!' You laughed.
'We are, apart from the boys, she was one of my first friends here. It's annoying though, all the other girls are always so jealous of her' Jungkook explained.
'They're just desperate' You scoffed, staring at these two girls who were glaring at you.
Weird, it was the same girls from when you were walking with Hoseok. They must be real jealous.

You both finally reached the gate and Imogen greeted you with a huge embrace.
'Calm down, Imogen, it's not like she has been gone for days' Jimin giggled.
'Agh, it feels like that to me' Imogen replied, rolling her eyes.
'Should we go now since we are all here?' Taehyung asked. You all agreed and began walking.
Just as you and Imogen were talking, you could hear Yoongi and Jungkook whispering from behind you both. Suddenly, Jungkook ran up to you both.
'Can I just steal Immy for a minute?' He smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
'Sure thing!' You replied, giggling at Imogen's flustered face.
'Great, thanks!' Jungkook laughed, pulling Imogen away with him.

Almost immediately after, Yoongi came up next to you.
'Hey there, Y/N, still blushing?' He teased, wrapping his arm around your shoulders, immediately giving you butterflies.
'Nope, but thanks for asking' You giggled back.
'I bet with this handsome face, I can bring that adorable blush back' Yoongi laughed, smirking at you.
You laughed at him, he really was a flirt. Oh
'You can try if you want' You spluttered out.

Y/N?! Why did you say that!!!!????

'Careful what you wish for, Y/N, one look at this face and your knees will get wobbly' He teased.
You just scoffed at his flirtatious ways.
'What a charmer you are' You muttered as you walked together.

Finally, you all reached your location. It was a basketball court.
'Guess I forgot to mention that we play basketball everyday after school' Yoongi said.
'Come on, loverbird, the coach wants us on the court in 5!' Jin yelled at Yoongi.
'Alright, enjoy the show, Y/N' he said, finally letting you go.
You watched as he ran onto the court with all the others.
'That looks like its going well' Imogen giggled from next to you, snapping you out of your dreamy state.

'What? Oh, right! Well, I don't know what happened there really..' You mumbled.
'Y/N, you really need to get your confidence up unless you want him to be jeering cringey flirts in your face forever' Imogen laughed.
'If there is a next level of flirt with him, I'm not sure I want to see it' You sighed as Imogen continued to chuckle.
As you both sat down, watching the boys play, something struck your mind.
'Imogen, do you know anybody who is extremely obsessed with those lot?' You asked, biting your lip.
'Most girls really, why?' She replied.
'Nothing, there are just these two girls who have been giving me dirty looks all day' You answered. Imogen immediately let out a sigh.

'Oh, those two. Luna and Clara. Don't mind them, they're just desperate. If they see anybody with them, they immediately just get jealous' Imogen explained.
You just acknowledged this, finding it weird how jealous someone can get over a bunch of guys. The looks they gave you did make you feel pretty uncomfortable, but you were perfectly prepared if they did anything further.

About an hour later, their basketball matched had ended. Throughout the entire match, your eyes were stuck on Yoongi. He easily intercepted and marked the other team and shot goals like it was nothing. Despite all that, he was extremely attractive whilst doing it. It was only your first day and already, you and one of the school's heartthrobs seemed to be making quite the connection.
'So, how were we?' Jimin asked as he wiped his sweaty face with a towel.
'10/10 I'd say' Imogen replied.
Their faces then all panned to you.
'Oh, right, yeah it was very entertaining.!' You stuttered, everybody giggling at your mess of a sentence.

'Well I should probably head home now..'  You sighed, looking at the time.
'Are you sure?'  Imogen said.
'Yeah, got a lot of stuff to get on with'  You replied, slowly backing off.
'Do you want me to come with you?'  She questioned.
'No, don't worry about it! See you all tomorrow.'  You yelled, already walking off.
Phew, finally. As much as you enjoyed hanging out with them, you couldn't help but feel the intense atmosphere surrounding yourself and Yoongi. It was too much to handle.

Just as you were walking, footsteps trotted behind you.
'Thought I would really let you walk alone?'  Yoongi mocked, walking beside you.
'Now thinking about it, no'  You sighed.
'Correct.'  He said.
As you both walked, the tension between you two was too much to process.
'Why?'  You asked.
He stopped walking and turned to face you.
'Why.?'  He went on.
'Just, why are you, you know, acting like this towards me?'  You stuttered, shuffling nervously on the spot.

He let out a soft chuckle before taking both of your hands in his.
'I don't know, it's just that when I saw you walk in for the first time, you seemed different. Some kind of aura surrounded you and it drew me in. Listen, I enjoy being around you, even if I have just known you for one day. Like, where to begin? Those adorable blushed cheeks get me everytime'
He let go of your hands to cup your face.
'And those beautiful eyes, in the canteen today I swore I could have gotten lost in them, you're just perfect, Y/N' 
You didn't know what to say or do, the man was pouring his whole heart out to you and you just stood there like a mannequin.

He then let out a small chuckle.
'I can tell you're at a loss for words, don't worry, we can talk more in school tomorrow'  He giggled, gently stroking your cheeks with his thumbs, his hands still cupped around your face. You smiled back at him, just trying to salvage this moment.
'See you tomorrow, boo'  Yoongi said, giving you a seductive wink before walking away.
Not knowing what to do, you could only run home squealing. Yoongi, one of the most hottest boys ever, just admitted his feelings about you. It felt like a fever dream. As you rushed inside, you immediately messaged Imogen about the whole ordeal and she was just as excited as you were.