9 - dirty

'Ready?' Yoongi chuckled.
'Nope!' You yelled, clutching on tightly to the safety bar sat across your lap.
'Ah, come on now..' He teased.
Fire started in your stomach as he wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into him. His body heat felt like an invitation to snuggle into him. It wasn't an invitation you were gonna decline, so you quickly nested your head onto his shoulder. He giggled at your state.
Suddenly, the ride shook and it slowly started to go around and around.
'You can open your eyes, boo' Yoongi said, his hand travelling from your waist to your shoulder, enclosing you in a sort of side-on hug.

When you opened your eyes, Jungkook and Imogen in front of you were waving at you both and cheering you both on, which you found a relief in a way.
'Are you good, Y/N?!'  Imogen shouted from across the ride.
You gave her a thumbs up. When the ride got faster and faster, you latched onto Yoongi's arm out of complete fear.
'What if this bloody thing detatches and flies off?!'  You yelled into Yoongi's shoulder.
He could only laugh at you.
'Soften up you little scaredy-cat!'  He shouted, lifiting your head gently off his shoulder. 'Just enjoy it!'.

Looking at everybody else, they seemed to be having a great time, so you didn't want to spoil the moment. You let go of Yoongi and held on tight, screaming at every single twist and turn you took. Jungkook and Imogen were having a blast, shouting and smiling. Jimin and Tae were shouting, Hoseok was shrieking whilst Jin and Namjoon laughed at him. When you looked at Yoongi, you couldn't help but laugh at his fuzzy hair that was going all over the place. You began to laugh even louder as the ride intensed, your laughter breaking into shrieks as the ride began to throw the carriages up and down. Somehow, you were actually enjoying the ride. When it was over, you quickly pulled off your safety bar and charged off the ride, holding your dizzy head together.

'Seems like someone enjoyed it in the end'  Yoongi laughed.
'It was actually really fun!'  You shouted.
'See, I told you!'  Imogen giggled.
'Come on, we still have loads more to go on!' Jungkook shouted, grabbing Imogen by the hand and running off.
It was ride after ride after that, you all cleaned off the entire place. There were huge swinging ones, rocking ones and drop ones. The only one you had left was the huge ferris wheel.
As Jungkook and Imogen went first, you waited with Yoongi to get into a carriage.
'This is the big event'  Yoongi said, smiling at a nervous looking Jungkook.
'Aw, I hope it goes well'  You replied, sending a reassuring look to Jungkook.
You all watched as they clambered into one together.

'I guess we will know how it goes when we all arrive back down'  Taehyung said, smirking.
When a carriage came, you and Yoongi quickly jumped into it and when the operator shut the door behind you, it was just you and Yoongi.
'Can you see anything?'  You asked Yoongi who was trying to look into their carriage.
'They seem to just be sat next to eachother'  He replied, sitting down next to you.
As you sat huddled next to eachother watching the bright lights and madness of the carnival below you, Yoongi shuffled closer towards you, backing you up into the corner of the carriage. When you met his eyes, he gave you the most ravishing smirk ever as he leaned in close to you, trapping you instantly. You bit your lip at him, staring right back into those dangerous eyes.
'Since you're now stuck with me in the air, we might as well make the most of it'  He whispered into your ear, his ethereal voice stunning you to the core.

Before you could do anything about it, you were shoved down on the seat whilst he laid on top of you, smothering your lips in the most racy kiss you had ever shared. Butterflies fluttered around your body as he traced your neck and collarbone with his fingers. Intense tingles pulsated through every single inch of your figure as he travelled his lips down slowly and seductively towards your jawline. You could feel him leaving ambushes of delicate pecks all across your jawline, then he moved onto your neck mercilessly. Suddenly, a feeling of pressure embraced your neck. As you were kissing him back, this intense pressure on your neck continued, until it just stopped. He pulled away from you, breathing in sharply as he wiped his lips. You couldn't get enough of his sweet touch, so you threw your hands around his head and pulled him in, trapping his silky lips in yours, smooching them uncontrollably. He only smirked, sticking you to him by pulling your waist in to his. You felt as if you were about to melt when he bit down onto your bottom lip, pulling it fiercely, then enclosing it again in a slow endearment.

Slowly pulling away, you were almost gasping for air. Yoongi gave you a titillating smirk as he ruffled his hair around, fixing it after it got completely destroyed. Moving strands of hair out of your face, you continued to hold eye contact with him. He then gently stroked your neck with his thumb as he smiled at you. That's when you remembered the sudden pressure on it.
'What did you do to me?'  You said, still in shock.
'Take a look, boo'  Yoongi replied, his voice still so feathery.
You got out your phone camera and almost dropped it when you saw the result.

Min Yoongi had given you a hickey. There it was, just on your neck. He was smirking at you, visibally proud of the love-bite he had afflicted onto you.
'Hope you're not mad at me'  He pouted, putting on a sad little voice.
'Why would I be?'  You giggled.
You then sank into Yoongi, laying down on him as he stroked your head affectionately.
You still couldn't comprehend it. You just made out with Yoongi on a ferris wheel, there couldn't be anything more sexy than that in your books. He also left his mark on you, you caressed it, lightly chuckling as he continued to massage your scalp slowly. Looking up, his little cheeks were a cute little pink, his lips so vermillion and tempting, those dark eyes that captivated you everytime. This was the person that had a crush on you, but thought that you didn't like them back. Oh how you hoped for the right timing to come soon, there's no way you wanted to leave that gorgeous face waiting for too long.
You wanted to be with him so bad.