24 - hide & seek

You and Imogen crashed through the library door and sprinted down the corridor as if a killer clown was chasing you.
'Of course they offered to be seekers!'  You panted.
'Dont worry, if anything happens, we got eachothers backs!'  Imogen shouted.
You and Imogen were soon accompanied by Jin Jimin and Hoseok.

'Where should we all go?!'  Hoseok asked.
'Maybe we should all just stay together?'  Jimin said.
'Where should we hide then?'  You asked.
'The gym hall?'  Jin said.
'PERFECT, now lets get out of here!'  Imogen yelled.
The five of you all sprinted outside into the outside air and ran to the gym hall.

'I hope its not locked..'  you muttered.
Jimin thrust the doors open and it revealed the huge empty gymnasium.
'Nope! Its not'  Jimin chuckled.
Sprinting inside, you observed all the possible places you could hide.
'Agh, where do we go?'  Imogen mumbled.
'Guys we have one minute!'  Hoseok cried.

'Lets just go behind all the incline mats!'  Jin said.
You all ran to them and huddled behind the mats, just hoping they wouldn't walk in. The one minute was up and everyone just crossed their fingers.
'If anything bad happens, just run for your lives'  Jimin muttered.

About twenty minutes passed and you were all still hiding. However you were all just sitting normally and chatting. Everything seemed to be going great and you thought you would survive the two whole hours, but your stomach dropped as you heard the gym doors open. Everyone fell silent as they heard footsteps scuffing around on the squeaky floor.

'They have gotta be in here somewhere'  Jungkook said.
'Someone go check by those mats'  Yoongi said.
You all gave eachother wide eyed stares. Soon enough, Taehyung came over.
'FOUND THEM'  he yelled.
'RUNNN'  Jin screamed.
You and Imogen did quite an aerobic dive over the mats and ran towards the door, not wasting any time getting out of there.

Looking back, you couldnt see the others, nor Yoongi or Jungkook. Imogen was laughing her ass off whilst you were almost having a panic attack.
'Come on Y/N, theres no need to worry! This is just a bit of fun, plus its only for two hours this whole year!' She yelled.
You looked at her and realised she was right, what were you worrying for?!
'Lets get the fuck out of here!'  You laughed.

Almost breaking the door off its hinges, you ran into the big main block that had loads of windows and stairs. You paraded up them and stopped at the top floor where you could see the whole field and outside areas. Looking at the gym hall, there was no sign of anyone.
'Over there!'  Imogen pointed at the field.
Jin and Hoseok were trying to do some weird dummy manoeuvre to get Taehyung and Jungkook of their backs. As you and Imogen were both laughing at them, somebody sneaked up behind you.

'BOO'  Jimin shouted.
You and Imogen both screamed and hugged eachother like Shaggy and Scooby.
'JIMIN!'  You both shouted.
'Did you both think I was Yoongi or Namjoon?!'  He laughed.
'Yes actually!'  Imogen cried.
'Alright alright I'm sorry!'  Jimin said, still wheezing.
You all turned back to the commotion on the field.

'Wait they're gone?'  You said.
'Thats never a good sign'  Imogen muttered.
Jimin went up to the staircase and peered over the edge.
'We gotta go!'  He whisper-shouted.
'Don't tell me..'  You said.
'Yoongi and Namjoon are coming up!'  Jimin replied.
Immediately you all barged through the door and ran through the corridor, racing past classrooms like they werent there.

In the corridor, there was the stairs for going up and stairs for going down so you three rushed to the down stairs.
'Wait, how do we not know they are down there?'  Imogen said.
Jimin peeked over and looked around.
'I think we are fine'  he answered.
So, you all extremely cautiously made your way downstairs, almost on your tiptoes. You safely made it down, but when you looked up your stomach dropped.

'Theyre coming down!'  You shouted.
'BYE'  Imogen screamed.
She ran back outside again and you and Jimin quickly followed. Immediately you all ducked behind a corner to actually breathe, a sense of relief washing over you all as Yoongi and Namjoon ran past.
'So, I have quite good reason to believe Jin and Hoseok are in the base'  You said, struggling for oxygen.
'I agree'  Imogen said, panting.
'Well we gotta go save them'  Jimin said.

After a quick break, you all got up and advanced carefully towards the lab. You decided it was safer to check from the outside rather then in the actual science building. Peeking through a window, you saw Jin and Hoseok in the lab trying to break out as you predicted.
'Right, two of us go, one of us distracts'  Jimin said.
'I will distract them'  Imogen offered.
'Alright, maybe me and Jimin should be waiting around this corner and then you lead them out of the entrance, so we can quickly run in and get them out'  You explained.
'Sounds like a plan!'  Jimin said.

So, Imogen bravely went to the labs and immediately you heard her screaming. Soon enough, she ran out with Jungkook and Taehyung dead on her tail. Immediately you and Jimin sprang into action, running to the lab and freeing Hoseok and Jin.
'Thank you guys!'  Hoseok yelled.
'Imogen really made a distraction there didn't she?'  Jin chuckled.
'I know right, but now we need to find her and help-' 
You were interrupted by Imogen's screaming.

'I dont think we need to worry about that!'  Jimin shouted.
Chasing Imogen, all the seekers were running after her.
'WE GOTTA GO'  She cried.
She soon enough ran to you guys and you all ran into another block, all the seekers running after you.
'THEY ARE LITERALLY ABOUT TO GET US'  Hoseok screamed.
'THIS WAY'  You yelled, dipping round a short corner.
They all followed you and looking behind you, the seekers had to stop and turn back around the chase you guys, so you had brought yourselves about a couple of minutes to spare.