Chapter 6

Fukuzawa sat in his office staring at a wall contemplating everything that has gone down. When Mori broke their bond he knew his soulmate would crack but he didn't expect him to go insane. When they had last seen each other, Mori still held his sanity. Did he go about things differently than usual? Yes but Fukuzawa still hoped that he wouldn't see Mori lose himself. There was a large part of him that still loved his mate while a small part hated him. I hated the person he has become. He picks the papers on his desk up with tense hands. The photo attached to the papers clearly displayed Mori's red-violet eyes with a wide crazed look. Fukuzawa tried not to interfere with what his mate does but it seemed this time he will need to step in. Given the fact that it was Dazai and Chuuya that went after him.

He stood up silently grabbing his katana and placing it on his hip. It was time he went to go save his mate from himself before he got himself killed. He walked out into the office to see his subordinates working hard trying to figure out a way to help Atsushi.

"Kunikida." At the sound of his voice, everyone looked at him before quickly standing up and addressing him. He locked eyes with his right-hand man.

"Drive me to the warehouse Atsushi is located." He watched Kunikida grab his keys before shouting orders to the others to get back to work. They quickly walked to the car in dead silence. He trusted Kunikida to get him there on time. He only hoped he would make it before Dazai and Chuuya went feral.

(Little did he know that the sight he would come to would make his heart squeeze with distress.)

The warehouse was silent, no one spoke or moved a muscle. Chuuya stood there in surprise, his eyes never leaving Dazai's. He watched as Dazai's eyes widened which caused confusion in him. He felt a pain in his stomach but he didn't know why. It was when he looked down that he saw blood pooling out of his stomach. He looked behind him with widened eyes to see Mori holding a gun. He quickly activated his ability to stop the bleeding. He didn't expect Mori to shoot him. Hell, he didn't think Mori would kidnap Atsushi.

He watched as Mori cackled. He couldn't believe he followed such a man. A man that would even hurt his own subordinates to get what he wanted. The thing was Chuuya knew that it wasn't always like this. He remembered a time when Mori used people to further the Port Mafia but he never actively went and harmed his executives. In his eyes, it seemed Mori could no longer be saved as he took in unhinged eyes. He slowly turned so he was facing Mori and moved back toward Dazai. He wanted to watch Mori's every move. It was only a moment of weakness that Mori was even able to harm him. He had thought he knocked out the Boss. He knew neither he nor Dazai wanted Mori dead. Well, at least it was that way until Mori fucking shot him. He was pretty sure Dazai was going to go feral.

"Chuuya. Go to Atsushi." He glanced over at Dazai and watched as Dazai became what he hated most. The Demon Prodigy.

"Dazai..." He knew he need to get to Atsushi who was trying his best to break free while crying. But a part of him knew he needed to stay by Dazai's side. He couldn't let his alpha slip into that role completely. He knows his mate and knew he would regret it once he came back. He definitely knew that his mate didn't want Atsushi to see him like this.

"Chuuya. Now." He narrowed his eyes at Dazai as he heard the growl in the other's voice.

"No. You fucker calm the fuck down." If he needed to he will punch Dazai out of it. He didn't need his mate to go feral as the situation turned dark.

"Don't tell me to calm down. It is time for Mori to pay." Chuuya glared turning his back to Mori. Right now Mori was not the most dangerous person in the room. It was now Dazai. He closed the distance between them and punched Dazai in the face.

"I said calm the fuck down. We do not need you going stupid because I got shot. I am fine. Atsushi will be okay. Think about this fucking rationally." He watched as Dazai kept his face to the side, covering his face with his hair.