1.2

The second time, was when Nana and Papa sent me to take a nap, since I was being cranky toward Sam when we were gonna play in a mini pool the adults had gotten for us

The second time, was when Nana and Papa sent me to take a nap, since I was being cranky toward Sam when we were gonna play in a mini pool the adults had gotten for us. I had moved into a room with two twin sized beds — one on each side pushed up against the horizontal sides of the room — I believe this was after I had attempted to tell someone about what Murry did to me, but never fully had the courage — I was laying on the left side of the room, trying to sleep, but the bright light that beamed through the windows, was not being helpfully for me whatsoever. I remember I had sat up at one point to look around to see some binoculars, that I wanted to play with desperately. I remember feeling the warm metal on my hands as I was just about to look through them when Murry came into the room, to which I threw them on the other side of the room on empty bed, and quickly laid back down.

Clamping my eyes shut, begging myself that he didn’t see me at all, but from the sounds of him — he was distracted by his brother talking about something I don’t fully recall. Then he had came in, from the sounds — he had laid down on the other bed and tossed the binoculars to the side of the bed that he had laid on. My breathing was fast as I tried to pretend I was sleeping, then my heart dropped when he was whispering my name — trying to make me break character of trying to “be asleep”, when he mentioned he was going to tell on me for being up and touching his binoculars without permission, I softly spoke up, begging him not to do that. Murry and I then moved to having a small talk before I turned around facing him, which it quickly turned into him asking me if I wanted to play with them as he grabbed them and outstretched them to me.

I instantly sat up and was getting off the bed when I grabbed them and was standing beside the bed he was on, so happy I was gonna be able to play with them. Turning away, Murry stopped me by saying I’d have to stay on his side though with him, so I sat beside him on the bed, not laying down — at first — I was playing around with the little nobs on the binoculars, until he said “Since I’m being nice for you, will you be nice and let me use your butt to help myself?” — One I was a underaged child and himself was a teenager, close to being seventeen or eighteen, I don’t remember, I’ve repressed these memories so much it’s hard to admit I even forgot his true name, but if I say that out loud to someone I know they won’t believe no matter what I say about it all and two I didn’t want to get in trouble if I denied him — so I agreed to it, like most victims do, out of fear something was gonna happen to them.

    So I laid down on my side — facing the other empty side to which I was previously laying on — one of Murry’s hands pulled down the shorts I had on, along with the child bikini bottons I had on, I felt gross as I heavily tried to tune him out as I looked through the binoculars, messing with the nobs that controlled the closeness and the distance of the sight of the device. Soon I felt something warm and slippery rubbing against my bum, I didn’t look back as I just played with the binoculars. I remember the instant moment of panic as I closed my eyes and dropped the binoculars — when his brother came rushing into the room. To when Murry shushed him, gesturing to the sleeping me.

His brother (his name will be Mark), was aggressively telling him to get up now to come help Papa make lunch. So Murry told him he’ll be a minute, to which Mark replied “No dude, right now. Papa isn’t too happy with waiting right now.” My heart was racing so much that I wasn’t fully focus on the conversation (but bits and pieces were heard with my little ears) — Murry was sweet talking Mark into just giving him a few moments. Which Mark easily did. Then my eyes open as Murry was adjusting his pants, and pulling mine back up for me, before telling me to move over to the side I was previously laying as he goes out there. I though whined because I wanted to go out and eat lunch myself, so he told me to wait fifteen minutes, which I just agreed to, though I didn’t know the true concept of time let alone numbers past five. So I moved back over and laid on the bed facing the wall, soon crying cause I felt something so unfamiliar on my behind that it scared me. After getting all my tears out I soon fell right asleep, and woke up to a later time, and wasn’t able to play in the water until the next day.

 After getting all my tears out I soon fell right asleep, and woke up to a later time, and wasn’t able to play in the water until the next day

Last Updated: O8.3O.22