EP 447

MATURE LANGUAGE, READERS BE ADVISED BEFORE READING. I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO TOM. THIS IS ALL FAKE

You manage to beat tom upstairs and into the bathroom but you weren't quick enough getting your dress off, tom was going to help you get that off.

"Do you need pretty girl?" he asks smirking fully knowing that if either of you were going to get to the endgame of being pleased well he would have to help.

"Help me tommy" you say like defenceless little kid who needed help from a parent.

"Of course" he says coming up behind you to where the zip of your dress was and brings to slowly begins to unzip it.

You lean into tom, putting your head on his neck
and humming sweet nothings into him. He continued to unzip the dress and then it eventually drops to the floor, revealing your pale body which was now just being covered by just your bra and underwear. It was cold in the bathroom
so your body came immediately covered in goosebumps, tom runs his soft finger along your jawline taking in every single detail about it.

"You look so pretty right now my girl" he smirks now looking at every single detail of your body

You hum in response and tom leaves you momentarily to put the shower on and to put it at the right temperature for both of your liking. Once he returned back to you, he looked at you for permission, not wanting you to feel like you couldn't stop at any time.

"May i?" he asks indicating towards your bra

"Yeah" you say, giving your full permission to him.

Tom carefully did what you gave him permission to do. Once you were fully undressed tom quickly undressed himself, leaving him just in his pants.

You silently walk over to him and run over his muscles he had built up because of filming. You went over every peck and muscle you could see and could touch. Tom watched you, quietly enjoying what you were doing. Once you finger had met every muscle you looked up to toms and your e/c glimpses in the moonlight that shone through the window and tom picks up his hand and runs it through your head which was still all nice from the evening, well it wasn't now.

"What you thinking baby?" you ask tom as continued to run his fingers through your hair

"How much i want to fvck you right now" he admits and you smile

"Well you'll be a happy to know i really want you
to fvck me too" you smirk and tom smirks too

"Well shall we?" he asks

"Yes please" tom leads you over to the shower and you run your head up the shower but that didn't last long before you felt toms warm body
up against you. His lips met your in a raging fit to need to feel each other.

Water ran over both of your faces but that didn't get in the way of anything. Tom moves so your body's were aligned, you both had done this already a few hundred times in the last year and a bit so you were quite the experts. Something penetrates yum down there and you knew what it was, the thing you had been waiting to feel all night long.

Toms d!ck.

He gets it into position and then thrust hard making a mOan come out of your mouth which you weren't even embarrassed of. Tom smirks knowing he's making his girl happy and that's what's matter. All the problems of the past two years was worth this moment, the long shitty nights crying and arguing and hating each other all lead up to moments like this. Sweet,hot and sweaty moments like this.

You finished an hour late both presently pleased.
You wrap yourself up in a towel and change into a new pair of underwear and put on one of toms top and then got into bed wrapping yourself in toms warm body.