~ Can't Live Without You | Changlix ~

TW; Implied Suicide, Death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changbin was walking down the street going into various stores looking for the perfect gifts for his beloved, he settled on a beautiful bouquet of purple, lavender and yellow irises as they were his love's favourite. He also picked up the matching necklaces with each other's names on them. His last stop on this venture was the bakery to buy a couple slices of cheesecake and chocolate cake. Nothing could ruin today, he was happy it was his anniversary with his boyfriend Felix and he wanted to do everything to make it special for him.

After his adventures out he came home. He put the gifts on the entryway table, not forgetting to put the cake in the fridge. Then went straight to cooking some food, cooking his and Felix's favourites. The food took about a few hours to cook and by the time he finished there was four different dishes of food laid out on the table, along with candles and other small decorations that were also placed on the table.

Food was ready, gifts were ready and moved to under the dining table next to Changbin's seat. Changbin smiled to himself, checking the time on his phone which read '16:48' around the time Felix would come home. Binnie looked to the door and smiled an almost forced smile, his happiness slowly fading as time progressed. "Hello Love.."

He looked at Felix's chair, then spoke "You're my sunshine, my planet, my galaxy, my everything, I am so grateful I met you and that we got to spend the years we had together-" he started to choke on his own words trying to hold back his tears, Changbin didn't cry much especially in front of others, not even in front of Felix. "my Felix, my Yongbok-ah.. I love you, I love you so fucking much. You are my favourite person and the person I wanted to- want to spend the rest of my life with, and today's our anniversary, I was happy today, I mean why wouldn't I be? it's our anniversary. I made our favourite foods but I think I made too much food for one to eat. I also bought your favourite flowers for you and us matching necklaces, the one for me saying 'Yongbok's', yours saying 'Changbin's' I know you hate your Korean name, but I personally love it just like everything else about you." He wasn't holding it together anymore the tears just started falling not knowing if they'll ever stop or run out.

"I miss you Lixie.. you know, 2 years ago, the day of your death I was gonna propose- fucking p-propose to you.. I know it wasn't your fault but I wish I had found you sitting on the couch, waiting for me not dead in the bathroom that day.. I know you didn't mean to hurt me but it hurt, I know you're in a better place now and I'm grateful but.. I'm selfish.. I wish you were here in my arms instead.." he completely broke down, he tried to stay happy all day but how could he? He lost the love of his life and wasn't going to get him back. Binnie was shaking and had lost any strength he had to eat or move, he stayed like this for a while in silence the only thing being heard being his silent sobs.

It had been about an hour possibly two, Changbin didn't pay attention to the time that had passed, he could barely pay attention to anything other than the constant thought of missing Felix. He had calmed down slightly, not much but enough to be able to be able to eat some food. He ate as much as he could then put the rest in leftover containers and putting them in the fridge, he'd eat the cakes later if he was up to it. He put on his necklace and kept fidgeting with it along another chain with two engagement bands on it as he cleaned up. He blew out the candles and finished packing up, doing all of it in silence.

After everything was cleaned up Binnie grabbed one of Felix's old hoodies and put it on, immediately after he picked up the flowers and walked out the door while putting an ear piece in, listening to music; He's walking to the cemetery. Just as before it was silent the only sounds you could hear was Changbin's deafening music and the silent sniffles that slipped from his mouth every so often. It started raining, but he ignored it and kept walking only now a few minutes away from his destination. Now at the gates of the cemetery he walked in; the rain getting heavier as if foreshadowing something bad was about to happen, but what? Regardless of the growing rain he continued walking until he found what he was looking for, a headstone reading 'Lee "Felix" Yongbok , September 2000 - August 2020'.

He placed the flowers around the gravestone along with placing the box with the 'Changbin's' necklace in front of it and sat down, looking at the name engraved on said gravestone. "I hope you enjoy the flowers.. and the necklace.., I celebrated our anniversary again acting as if you were still here and that I was happy but I'm not, during the day I'm alright but as night falls it's almost unbearable... you're still my whole world and I can't live without you, I've tried but I cant.. I love you so much.. see you soon Bokkie..." He soon fell asleep, when he did you could feel the world grow darker, grow quieter the only thing that could now be heard was the rain and the music being blasted through the earphone, worn by the now lifeless body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 961 Words

A/N: Hello! I promise I wasn't planning to kill Changbin, the story just wrote itself I swear! But I hope you still enjoyed this angsty Changlix story! Imma go write some other oneshots for this book and I promise they aren't as angsty as this one! and if you have any requests for a ship or Ideas for me to write about write it in the comments or dm me! (Also if you're confused as to how he died, he cooked a slow acting poison into one of the dishes)

Thank you for reading!
Love y'all!
- Felix ☀💕