~ Surprise Birthday, Gone Wrong | Seungjin ~

⚠️ Slight spice-? It's not smut just a short make out scene ⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungmin was trying to sneak out of the house for the third time today, but failed. "Where are you going, puppy?" Hyunjin asked as he wrapped his arms around Seungmin's waist, resting his head on the latter's shoulder. "I- uh- somewhere!" Seungmin panicked, he was going to Felix's to plan a surprise for his love's birthday but he couldn't tell his love, Hyunjin that could he? "Oh- well.. take care, I love you!" Jinnie replied, his smile faltering slightly, though Seungmin couldn't see that. His boyfriend's panicked state made Hyunjin suspicious, he was questioning why Minnie acted so panicked but decided to brush it off, for now. "I love you too, my prince. I'll see you when I get back, yeah?" Min asked, now turned around hugging his boyfriend back. After Hyune replied with a nod and a 'see you later' Seung gave him a kiss before leaving to Felix's house.

The walk to Lix's house was about 30 minutes, taking the bus would've been quicker but it didn't cross his mind. Finally at the front door of the apartment he knocked on the door a few times, it being opened a few seconds later. "You're finally here!" Lix smiled, inviting him inside before continuing "what took you so long?" Seungmin replied with a 'walked'. The two boys talked about ideas for a surprise for Jin. Being Hyune's best friend and boyfriend it didn't take them long to come up with the final surprise for his birthday, so they decided to hang out for the rest of the day, after organizing his gift.

Hyunjin was currently at home painting trying to take his mind off his current thoughts; those thoughts being that his love may be unfaithful. Of course he didn't believe them, he knew his puppy wouldn't do anything to hurt him but Seungmin's panicked state anytime he was asked 'where are you going?', ignoring Jin and the coming home late all lead his mind to one answer; that Min was cheating.

What Hyunjin didn't know was that he was ignored for weeks cause his love didn't want to accidentally spoil anything. The coming home late being a result of him staying out with Jeongin and Felix planning and finalizing plans and gifts for his birthday. Regardless of the truth of the situation, as mentioned previously Jinnie didn't know Seung's true reasoning behind his behavior, so he was going to confront him about it tonight. He decided that if he didn't get an answer satisfying enough then maybe he'd have to end their relationship of four years.

Minnie on the other hand was currently happily watching a movie and talking with Lix. "I really hope he loves it, but I hate that I ended up neglecting him; he doesn't deserve that." Felix stopped the movie and turned to face his friend, placing a hand on his to comfort him. "I'm sure he'll understand, he'll forget all about it. He loves you more than anything, remember?" Seungmin nodded, he was thankful for how optimistic his friend was it evened out his pessimistic or rather realist viewpoint. However no matter how comforting his words were a slither of worry was still lingering in Min. "I'm going to go home after the movie, Jinnie's probably worried about me" Seungmin added before Felix played the movie.

It was now 23:27 and the movie had finally finished and Seungmin as he said was on his way home unaware of the events to follow his return home. He unlocked the door and was greeted by a slightly aggravated Hyunjin, annoyed yet again by the lateness of his boyfriend. "Seungmin we need to talk" He said in a serious tone, Seungmin exactly what Hyunjin wanted to talk about and was scared of the outcome, and hoped he would be allowed to explain. "Please let me-" He was abruptly cut off "Have you been cheating? Where do you go all the time? Why have you ignored me for countless weeks?"

Seungmin wished he could say he was surprised, or even flabbergasted by these questions and claims but he wasn't. He knew that despite his good intentions his behaviour matched that of someone who was unloyal despite that not being the case here.