~ Promise me, you'll take care of yourself | Jeongchan ~

It was currently midnight and Chan had been in the studio all day, Jisung and Changbin joining him a few times throughout the day helping him write tracks and work on songs. Their comeback was in a few months time and so Chan was adding finishing touches to everything and making sure everything was to his liking and if it wasn't for the rest of 3racha convincing him the songs were already perfect only needing a few tweaks he would've started from scratch, again. He was stressed out and hadn't done anything else all day, hadn't even eaten or drunk anything.

Having not left the studio also meant that he hadn't given any of his members the light of day except when Binsung had joined him in the studio, and his boyfriend Jeongin was not happy about this. Jeongin knew finishing these songs before the deadline was important but he also wanted cuddles from his boyfriend and knew Chan wouldn't look after himself on stressful days like this. Knowing this he made some food for his boyfriend with the help of his hyung Minho who was also still awake at this ungodly hour, as well as making a hot drink for the both of them. He thanked Minho, then left walking to the studio finding his love still working despite the time now being almost 1am.

"Channie Hyung~ Jagi~" Innie called out to his love, pouting when Chan didn't notice him. He called out to him again walking towards him, once again being ignored. Putting the drinks and food down on the table, Jeongin crawled onto Chan's lap, looking up at him his pout still present on his face. Chan noticed a weight on his lap, which took him out of his work engrossed state. Despite being tired he managed to smile at the little fox on his lap "Why's my baby boy all pouty, hm?" a 'hmph!' was all he received in return. "Lil' Fox, I'm sorry for ignoring you all day, I just gotta get this done and our days are always so stressful and-" Innie gently placed a kiss on his hyung's lips, stopping him from furthering his rambling. "Just eat dinner with me and give me cuddles, please?" Chan nodded "anything for you, baby."

Jeongin got up and grabbed the plate of food along with the drinks and sat back on his comfy seat; his lover's lap. They both ate in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others company, occasionally taking a sip of their drinks. Being sleepy and it being early in the morning Innie yawned, his eyes growing heavier, almost dropping the food that was on his fork. Seeing this his boyfriend took the fork from him putting it on the table and packed up the food before proceeding to carry the tiny boy to their shared room. Placing him into bed and climbing in next to him, wrapping his arms around the fox-like boy; holding him close. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself more and put yourself first, you're more important than work, Jagi" Innie yawned before falling into a deep slumber, unable to keep his eyes open any longer. "I'll try, my little fox, I promise you" Channie said as he kissed I.N's forehead before falling into a deep sleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 548 Words

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this little one-shot!! sorry it's shorter than my previous one, I wrote this at 3am and am now finishing it at 5am, so also sorry if there's any errors or there's a bit that doesn't make sense. I really hope you enjoyed it though! and I'll try to make the next one longer!!

Also Thank you to James8724 for the inspo for this one-shot, you really helped with my writers block!

Thank you for reading!
Love y'all!

- Felix ☀💕