Next destination.

Childe awoke from his slumber, today was going to be a busy day just like all the others.
Somehow recently he has managed to avoid all of the citizens of Liyue..He just hoped to keep that up over the next few days of his investigation.

He got up out of his bed, slipped his clothes on and rushed out the door. His next destination was Yuehai Pavilion to meet the gossiper, Madame Ping.

The birds chirped and Liyue music filled the air, being carried along the breeze across the street.
Childe watched at the sunrise, he had woken up surprisingly early today. It came across as a surprise because usually he never ever woke up early due to working mostly at night.

He strolled at a quick pace, making sure nobody had the chance to notice him so he would be able to not be nagged if he was dating somebody, he had to admit it was unusually quiet not being nagged all the time though.

As Childe made his way to Madame Ping, through the big crowd behind him stood the archon himself Zhongli. Why he was here? Nobody knows, although Zhongli does want to talk to him.
After all a special event was coming up, it would put the investigation on hold for a short time but it would be worth it because it was one of Liyues many traditions.
Childe was fascinated by the Liyue festivals because he never had the chance to go to any, therefore Zhongli thought it mightve been a good idea to ask him.

So now, Zhongli had started walking in the direction Childe went in, following him at his own pace enjoying listening to what people were doing. Hopefully he did make it in time to ask Childe before he runs off, it would be difficult for Zhongli to try run after Childe...

As he made his way up the flights of stairs, Childes voice could be heard along with Madame Pings. Getting closer to listen yet staying far to not be seen, Zhongli listened in closely...

(HEY! IM SORRY IF THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN BUSY🥹😰😭🥹😰😭
(THANK YOU ALL SO KUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME SO FAR ON THIS MAD ADVENTURE THERES STILL MORE TO COME! 🤪🤪
(Ps, IM SCREAMING NESRLY EVERY TIME I CHECK WATTPAD AND SEE RUMOURS IS LIKE RANK 30 ON ZHONGCHI 😭😭😭😭