Foresight: Three

"Technically what you made me do can be considered necromancy," Chronos said matter-of-factly.

"No, you reversed time long enough for me to prevent the boy's death. There is no word for it because it has never been done before," Sam replied quietly.

"Do you think the grand design will attempt to undo it?" Father Time asked, pointing at the two teenagers wrapped in each other's arms.

"Thus far they have not interceded in my... new way of doing things," Death said with a crooked smile.

"I have upheld my part of our arrangement..."

"Here," Sam said, handing his brother a sickle-shaped instrument. "As promised, the ability to send anyone into the great beyond, no questions asked."

"I am sorry, brother," Chronos said. "This is the only way to stop your madness."

Time slashed Death's throat in a quick and decisive move. He did not know how to envision a God's demise but it certainly wasn't this.

"Did you truly think that I would be that naive?" Sam asked, taking two steps closer. The wound beneath his chin was a chasm of darkness.

"Can Death... never die?" Time whispered in shocked awe.

"You know the penalty of deicide," Sam said, his eyes glowing black.

"But you're still alive," Chronos spluttered, trying not to feel intimidated by his younger brother.

"With your power and mine combined, I will reshape the world. Love will finally conquer all."

"This was your plan all alo..." Time tried to say before being absorbed into Death's warm embrace.