chapter 2

soon we arrived to the airport and checked in and got onto the plane.

i noticed a really fine man on our flight.

he had short stubby hair and a small beard with a small moustache. his brown eyes glistening as he noticed me staring. a tattoo on his neck of a bird that's wings spread out, i think it was an owl and it really suited him. something about tattoos are just so sexy. his lips then spread out into a small smile showing off his perfect white teeth.

"micky, yo, micky you good" a voice called out which took me out of my day dreaming i turned around and looked at my father who gave me a small concerning but amused look.

"oh, oh yeah i'm good, just thinking" i said a bit startled but definitely scared he was gonna notice what i was looking at.

see my dad was so embarrassing sometimes when he notices things like this he'll make it so awkward and make me want to crawl up into a hole and shoot my self. thankfully he shrugged it off and didn't see. 'thank god' i thought to myself and sat back into my seat putting on a movie to pass time.

after we arrived we walked out to the place where people were getting picked up. there was a good looking man waiting with a sign that read 'micheala and sully' no way was i staying with this guy it would probably end up with his dick inside me.

beside him was a younger guy who looked in his teens he was fine too ngl but he looked wayyy to young for me and i don't play like that.

after we approached them my dad went to hug the older man before hugging the one besides him. you know that thing guys do when they do a lil fist action and then go for a side hug yeah that.
"micks, this is ceaser and spooky" he said as he pointed to them

"micheala, nice to meet you" i said as a i brought my hand out to greet the younger one

"ceaser and might i say you look very nice, we'll that's an understatement you look well i mean you look gooo-"

"thank you" i said stoping his rant as my dad gave him a glare, if look could kill he'd already be 6 feet under

"hello spooky" i said reaching my hand out to the fine chola in front of me

"call me oscar" he said before taking my hand
his hand felt warm but still rough at the same time he let go of my hand and gave me an up and down look that literally gave me goosebumps.

" oscar, thanks so much for taking me in"

"it's no problem a just repaying a favour for 'king' here he's the one you should thank"

he seemed really sweet, honestly you had no idea how he got the name 'spooky but then again people aren't always what they seem.

he reached to grab your bags and your smile widened at the small yet considerate gesture
"oh you don't have to-"

"i want to mami promise" he cut you off looking deep into your eyes

'mami' when he called me that word i felt all kinds of things, was he really tryna tease me

shrugging it off i followed behind him as we walked out the door of the airport, standing next to me was ceaser

"your gonna like it in our house you have a nice ful bedroom at to yourself and we left it plain for you to decorate" ceaser says reaching his hand over my body and placing it on my shoulder.

he seemed really sweet i think i'm really gonna like these guys, i hope at least. i wasn't trying to live with people i despised let's hope they won't annoy me cause i get annoyed very easily sometimes.
me and ceaser got into the back and my dad and 'spooky' got into the front.

on the way there me and ceaser made small talk, he starting talking about this girl, monse, he told me that she went to summer camp and he had hit it before she went and then he had to claim her to keep her safe and that that meant she couldn't get with anyone else. he then went on to saying that she gets back today and that when she finds out she's gonna go ballistic and probably try fight him. ngl i think i'm gonna like this monse.

"listen just tell monse that you did it to protect her and tell her that you love her, trust me girls go crazy when you say that word, but not always the good crazy, you get what i mean. but just be honest and after she beats you, up she'll probably come around so you should probably get ready for that beating" he signed but gave me a nod indicating he agrees. low key can't wait to see that, is that mean?

spooky reached out for the radio and on came 2pac 'only god can judge me'
yes i love this song i reached over the seats and turned the volume put on the little knob

i then noticed a pair on eyes on me
it was spooky his eyes fixed onto my uncovered chest
whatever i just rolled my eyes. whatever.

low key flattered but also a little uncomfortable.

"everyone's drying tell me what's the used in trying" i begin to rap the lyrics. a smile plasters onto Oscar's face as he looked at me through the window above him. i continue rapping the lyrics.

"somebody HELP ME tell me where to go from here, cause even thugs cry"

"I RATHER DIE THEN LIVE LIKE A COWARD THERES GHETTO UP IN HEAVEN AND OURS BLACK POWER IS WHAT HE SCREAM AS WE DREAM IN A PARANOID STATE" and then as we roll into a petrol station oscar turns the music down and i'm barely able to hear it now.

"hey i was listening to that"
oscar chuckles dryly "and now your not"
and i can't help but let out a chuckle

"want anything"
"umm nah i'm good thanks"
"alr ceaser, micky stay here, we're gonna go inside " he said pointing at my dad .

he said micky urgh only one person can call me that but i let it slide as i don't wanna cause a fight
"hey you didn't even ask me" ceaser winds
"yeah? and?"oscar replies nonchalantly
"wait here "

"so what about you, you got a man"
urgh no he's a fucking cheat

"nah we broke up"
"oh why" ceaser replies dumbly

"looong story" i reply not wanting to open up and not wanting this kid to see my cry and think i'm weak.

he nodded, thank god he understands and doesn't keep pocking me about it
and with that oscar and my dad come back into the car.

"what happened here the vibe seems a little off?"oscar asks
"nah we good, it's good" I smiled hoping he'd just shrug it off and thankfully he did
"i got an idea" dad said all smiley "how about we go to the house settle you in meet everyone and put your stuff away, and then go for something to eat"

"hmm" i was diagnosed with anorexia. the doctors said that everything that has happened, with cench, was the trigger. honestly i feel myself getting better but i don't want to get ahead of myself.

just take it one day at a time