chapter 6

"micks wake up baby" i wake up to my dad shaking me.

"i'm awake" i moan waiting for him to leave the room so i can go back to sleep

"seriously micks you gotta get up and get ready" and then all of a sudden it got cold. did he just take my blanket.

"daddd oh my god" i reach for my blanket that's in my dads hand but his grip on it gets tighter leaving me shivering under him.

"get the fuck up im not playing with you" he then storms out of the room with my blanket, forcing me to wake up. i scoff before sitting up in my bed, waiting for me to adjust.

i go into my closet and look for an outfit.

this'll do

this'll do. then i go to my mirror and do my hair and makeup.

i grab a cigarette, lighter and anti depressants of the small table next to my bed, opening the door and walked out of my room, down the hallway to the living room

i grab a cigarette, lighter and anti depressants of the small table next to my bed, opening the door and walked out of my room, down the hallway to the living room. oscar, ceaser and my dad were sitting on the sofa, watching god knows what.

i walk towards the kitchen grabbing a glass of water, taking out one of the tablets and chugging it down.

"the santos are on the way micks eat something please" my dad begs.

"after i have a smoke" he gives me a disapproving look before looking down on the floor trying to hide his face.

"i promise just give me a second dad"  i reassure him.

i open the door and sit on one of the porch steps. bringing the cigarette to my mouth before lighting it. i take a puff before flicking the ashes that had formed on the top of the cig off. and kept repeating until the cigarette was finished.

flicking the bud onto the floor, i stood up making my way back into the house. stepping into the kitchen, i poured myself a shot of vodka, that was left on the counter into a glass before filling the rest with coffee

"michala are you serious, you can't be serious, i said FOOD" my dad practically yelled at me

"i will this is just my liquid courage" a smile plastered on my face after i giggled.

"oh my" a huge knock at the door cut my dad off and oscar ran towards the door.

urgh i turned my back towards them in the kitchen. putting the tablets into the pockets of my joggers then looking around for something to eat.turning back around when i hear oscar call out my name

"mickala, i'd like you to meet sad eyes,santi, joker and sapo" he says pointing to the santos that stood in front of him.

"hey" i say waving at the santos receiving a nod back from all of them and with that i turned my head back to the kitchen to continue looking for something to eat.

"yo where's 29" i hear spooky ask.

they all started laughing, then after the door opened making them all go quite

"you guys couldn't collect any of the beers" the guy at the door scoffs

wait i know that voice, OH SHIT

I turned around to see if my ears were deceiving me but no there he was standing right in front of me, i couldn't move i didn't want him to disappear and for me to realise i was just hallucinating.

his eyes move around the room and land on me.

"micky?" he questions, thinking his mind was playing tricks on him.

"oh my god" it finally clicked in my head that he was standing right there.

i run up to him, wrapping my hands around his waist. him lifting me up and swinging me round. my legs swinging in the air. after a minute of straight hugging, he puts me down on my legs and pulls away.

"what's going on?" oscar asks my dad quietly

"i have so many questions micks i can't even" he takes a short breath before continuing
"hey how about we catch up on a dinner, tonight?" he asks

"yyyeah sure" i stare in his eyes still trying to wrap my head over what had just happened.

my best fucking freind is standing right in front of me i'm seeing him for the first time in years.