Prologue

Hello once again you lovely readers! I'm making so many stories, aren't I? Hehehe— I can't help it— me and my friends create such wonderful worlds in our role plays, and eventually, they become stories that yours truly edits! My friends know that I do this— so don't come at me for claiming this was all my work. It's not— it's an roleplay that me and my friends do that eventually get turned into stories. Once again, follow my friend waterb0ttles as she is the one who helped me make this roleplay a reality! With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story!

Before we get into the story though, there are a few things you all need to know for this story. For example, I'll be setting here a list of those who have become zombies, and those who have been chosen as survivors. A little note to the wise, some of the zombies in this roleplay have died, but their souls have signed "contracts" of sorts to be reborn— They are reborn, but remain in white rooms where they participate, becoming 'Systems' for the 'users' of the game. I will mention that this is an au of sorts, where the My Hero Academia world is thrown into an RPG (Role Play Game) zombie apocalypse type game. Anyways! Let's get right into the list, shall we?

Zombies
—————
Izuku Midoriya
Shoto Todoroki
Denki Kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima
Momo Yaoyorozu
Yuga Aoyama
Toru Hagakure
Koji Koda
Mezo Shoji
Neito Monoma

Survivors
——————
Katsuki Bakugou
Ochako Uraraka
Tsuyu Asui
Tenya Iida
Mina Ashido
Hanta Sero
Minoru Mineta
Fumikage Tokoyami
Kyoka Jirou
Mashirao Ojiro
Rikido Sato
Astraea Lockhart
Hinako Hoshina
Hitoshi Shinsou

Hinako Hoshina belongs to my dear friend waterb0ttles so, ya can't use her. Astraea is mine, as I was the one to create her. I will mention now that those who have become zombies you may notice appear as systems for our survivors in this story. These 'systems' don't remember much of their past lives, but do remember the initials of their names, which is what they use. But the initials are backwards. Instead of the initials being the first letter of their first name, and then the first letter of their last name, it's swapped. The first letter of their last name is first, and then the first letter of their first name is last. Hope you all enjoy!