Attempt Attack

Jack's Perspective

I watched (y/n) sleep peacefully. I glanced at my phone and began to check everything. I was bored, but I didn't want to leave him alone while he slept. I decided to fall asleep in my chair. I stared at his lovely face until I fell asleep.

...

I woke up feeling a little uncomfortable. This chair was not great to sleep on. But I didn't want to bother (y/n) while he slept on my bed. I checked the time. It was almost dinner. I looked up and saw (y/n) begin to shift in his sleep. He moved a little more until his eyes fluttered open. I smiled at his gorgeous eyes. He looked at me and smiled back at me. He sat up and stretched. He scooted off the bed and came up to me. He sat on my lap, straddling me and giving me a big hug. I guess he is still very grateful for me saving him. I felt my face go warm at his actions and hugged him back.

"It's almost time for dinner, sweetheart."

He backed away a bit and looked at me. He was still smiling.

"Ok."

He said quietly. He looked very pleased with himself as he cuddled into me. I put my head on top of his. He smelled so good. Then there was a knock on the door. I turned the chair to face the door.

"Yeah?"

I asked. At the other end, Jeff spoke.

"Time for dinner. And keep that boy out of our way."

(y/n) tensed. I heard footsteps walking away from the door.

"Why do they hate me?"

He spoke so sadly. Why did they hate him? He did nothing wrong. He has been nothing but sweet. Why would anyone want him to leave or be dead already? I decided to stand up with (y/n) still in my arms. I sat him on the chair.

"Wait here."

I left the room to go grab dinner. As I got there, I realized they didn't have dinner for (y/n). I took mine to my room where (y/n) was waiting. I walked in and gave him my plate of food. He seemed like he hadn't eaten in days. He looked at me, confused.

"Where is yours?"

"I'm a cannibal."

 He nodded, then began to eat. I used that as an excuse. I did eat normal food, but it wasn't very often. I can just go hunt some myself tonight. Even though I didn't exactly want to. I was tired and burnt out from the kills earlier that day.

"I will be going now. I need to go get food."

He looked nervous. He didn't want me to leave. I cupped his cheeks.

"It will be ok. Just stay in here and keep my door locked."

He nodded. I walked out of the room, making sure the door was locked. I stepped out of the mansion with everyone looking at me. They seemed slightly confused, but then shrugged it off, assuming I was not satisfied with the meal I was given.

Your Perspective

I ate my food at a nice pace and tried to stay relaxed as I played around in the chair. I finished my food and set my plate on the desk. I didn't want to go out there and put it away properly. I went to his bed and sat down, sighing. I wonder if I will ever feel comfortable here on my own. I hoped they would grow to accept me. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, remembering the events of the past week. How they tortured me and tried to figure out what I was. All those experiments and questions. I couldn't answer because I didn't even fully know what I was or where I came from. They just thought I was being stubborn and hiding something. They were going to sell me because they gave up. But I managed to escape. Thankfully, with the help of Jack. The thought of him made me feel warm and fuzzy. He was so sweet. I closed my eyes. Then I heard the door knob jiggle. But the door was locked. Then there was loud knocking.

"I know you're in there!! Get out here!"

"Jack is not here!"

I shouted back.

"I'm not talking about E.J. I'm talking about you! Now get out here!"

There was more loud knocking. He sounded angry. I recognized the voice as the guy that told us dinner was ready. Then it sounded like he was trying to break down the door. I jumped up and opened the window. I jumped out from the second floor. I fell nicely and didn't break anything. But it still hurt. I ran. I ran till I couldn't anymore. I sat under a tree. I put on the hood of Jack's jacket. I could smell his scent on the jacket. It smelled of wood, blood, and some sort of cologne. It made me smile. I relaxed. It was getting dark. I hope no one finds me. Except Jack. He can find me. I drifted to sleep.

Jack's Perspective

I came back to the mansion with some blood on me. Satisfied with my food, I went upstairs to my room and saw that my door was broken. (Y/n) was gone. I noticed my window open. I ran outside in search for (y/n). I need to find him. Someone here is trying to kill him.