Chapter 2- Suprise!

MUSAS POV:
"Hey musa! Are you coming with us to see the boys?" She said joyfully. "Ehm.. no I can't." I lied. "Why? Is cause of Riv-" "STELLA!!!" Everyone shouted. "What did I do?" "Seriously. Musa has already healed from the past for what happens between them did u not know?" "Yea I'm already over that jerk." I lied again. "But anyways I'll just wave to you guys downstairs and go back to my dorm" i said. "Musa is everything okay?" Flora came up to me. "Everything's fine I just don't feel good." "Do u want me to make some tea for you?" "No thanks I don't feel like it." I said. "Alright" she smiled. A few moments later the Winx and I headed downstairs and saw the guys waiting for them "boring.." I said quietly until Aisha heard me. "Oh come on Musa you didn't want to come." "I know I'm just saying I laughed softly."

RIVENS POV:
Its been a while since I've been at alfea 5 years I think? Before I left the gate. I can't wait to see Musa again I hope she runs up to me and hugs me. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. "Wow Stella you look absolutely gorgeous." Brandon walked over Stella. While I was still in the ship I could hear what everyone was saying complementing they're girlfriends and stuff.

MUSAS POV:
the girls went up and had their lovey dovey moment with their boyfriends. now I think of it, me and riven never really did that. Why is he still in my head anyways I need to get over it as soon as possible. He left for the own good. I stood theyre waiting for them in the ship.

RIVENS POV:
I saw the girls came in the ship they were surprised to see me. "Riven what are you doing here?" "Oh I just came back for the specialists and I changed before you say anything." "Riven they're so much tea to tell you about musa she was really in a-" "STELLA!!!" "What? What did I do now?" "Anyways I think you should go see her, she doesn't feel good she told me that in the morning." "Alright that will do have fun for the rest of the day."

MUSAS POV:
as soon as I waved them goodbye I saw Someone coming down the ship it was a tall boy with magenta hair?!! what is riven doing here?! I thought in my mind I just stood there. My body not wanting to move cause I was shocked. After 5 years he decided to come back without even texting me? what is wrong with him. As soon as the ship started flying away tears dropped down my face. "Muse i-" he still remembers my nickname? How it didn't matter anyway I turned around and ran off and went to the music cafe.

A/N
Sorry that it's so short, I'll try making the next one longer.😭
What do you think that will happen in the next part? Do you think Musa will forgive Riven?

-enchant3dd